Angel

The figure was draped in white cloths. Her hair was bleach blonde and straight. She opened her eyes and she had crystal blue eyes. I watched as she reached my mom and in one flick she was let go of my grasp. Then she turned to me and glared, I glared back as best I could. I didn't bother trying to move, something told me that I would hate this woman either way.

"Ah, the rule breaker," She sighed.

"Yep, on my homework I put "Rule Breaker" in the name section," I nodded.

"Very funny," She sneered.

"I know, right?" I flipped my hair, her tight hold on me gone.

"Let's get down to business. By decree of," She pulled out a scroll and started reading.

"Hold up! I'm sorry but we haven't had decree's since the late 1700's so I would appreciate it if you just talked like a normal person," I stopped her.

"By decree of," She ignored me.

"Yeah, ok so no, the thing about your royal decree of crap over there is that at least in America we prefer Democracy over Anarchy," I continued.

"By decree of," She kept going.

"Listen! See, I know this is crazy, but us humans don't like too be talked down to and so I would appreciate it if you just came down, told me what you want to say, then go back up into the sky and I go about my business completely ignoring everything you said," I explained.

"By decree of Zeus, the all mighty go---," She got a little farther.

"Zeus? Oh, now that is funny! Let me guess, a dragon is going to come down next, dressed in a tutu and do a ballerina set?" I laughed.

"You do not insult Zeus," She yelled.

"The ancient Greeks and Romans would agree with you but I live in the 21st century where the Greek gods are less credible than Hogwarts," I informed her.

"I do know that it is the 18th century, thank you very much," She held her head high.

Down below, the other kids were getting a kick out of this lady.

"No, its the 21st century where we have smart phones and not about to start a revolution," I corrected.

"The 21st century?" The woman clarified.

"Yep," I popped the p.

"So, this whole decree thing was unnecessary," She realized.

"Yes, if you had listened. Then this wouldn't be a conversation right now," I disciplined.

She shook her head.

"Anyway, you are coming up with me to get tried in court," She grabbed my arm and started pulling me up.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you have committed a crime," Her grip tightened.

"What crime?" I wriggled from her grasp, though her finger nails imprints still hurt.

"For misusing your powers," She explained.

"What? I don't have to answer to anybody," I round house kicked her and tried using the wind so I could fly.

It had disappeared and I fell through the sky for a moment and then used my mist to straighten myself out and created a platform for me to walk along.

"You're powers have been stripped from you," She cackled.

"Not all of them," I muttered and saw as she approached me.

I kept my face in a scared position. She got close to me and was getting ready to tie my hands behind my back. I didn't make a move and instead whipped my hair back. I wriggled out of her grasp and continued flying the wind then made a wall against me. It made a whole box around me, it became fogged and I couldn't see anything. I pressed my arms apart and the mist started pushing against the walls. It wasn't working and I was getting cramped. I had to curl up in a ball. I stopped my energy and when I felt the wind on all sides, I burst out, breaking all of the walls. My mist swirling around me.

"This will be harder than I thought," The woman contemplated.

"You bet," I smiled.

Then somebody else descended from the sky. They shone like a sun before it revealed Zeus? He was dressed in a golden laurel and had blue edging. His hair was brown and long. Clasped in his hand was a lightning bolt. He was riding in a chariot pulled by white horses, that were so bright that it ached my eyes.

"You won't win," His big booming voice warned.

For a second, I had considered resigning myself in but when he said that my eyes hardened and I was determined to prove this dude wrong. I wasn't go down easily, and I would always rise up with someone getting punched. Down below, everyone else had disappeared so it was just me, two ancient Greek people above a secret base in the Artic. Not how I had thought this would turn out.

"Who do you think you are?" I asked, incredulously.

"Zeus, the famous Greek god," Zeus said, questioningly.

"Wonderful," I muttered.

I decided to try defense and sought to keep myself from getting hit and wasting their energy before doing anything. The woman started by creating a tornado and I almost suffocated before I burst out, trying to use as little of my mist as necessary. Zeus sent lightning bolts. I crossed my arms and sent an x blocking the bolts.

"Impossible," Zeus muttered.

"Nothing's impossible," I cocked my head, my eyes glowing.

"If she is more powerful than you..." The woman trailed off.

"We need to bring you with us now," The woman ordered.

"Yeah, let me thing about that.... no," I objected.

"Do it or this disgusting thing dies," Rover had appeared in her grasp.

"Rover," I cried out.

"Fine," I consented.

"But give me my puppy," I used my mist to grab my puppy and follow them into the sky.

(Sorry, I know I have done this 3 times but tonight I will publish a by itself what if chapter. I'm really sorry for not updating sooner today. Have a wonderful day)