Goodbye

(A little bit of a heavy chapter so read at your own risk, don't hate me Noodles lovers)

I let Noodles ride ahead of me as we passed through the city of D.C. but something just wasn't making sense. Noodles was a kind person who wouldn't leave a friend behind but that was exactly what had happened. Also something about his story didn't really click. Everyone being gone considering the fact that it would have been around 8 when he reached Earth and the date on the News was 7:55 that means that he would have seen people leave. There would have been planes and helicopters and cars all driving down to Brazil. We met around 10. With his injury he would have woken up an hour earlier if was injured around 8:30 like it is suggested. Plus, since when has he flirted with me. 

"Hey, Shadow. I have an idea," Noodles suggested, halting his bike.

"What?" My curious nature taking over. my bike also stopping.

He didn't respond but instead pushed me against a brick wall where a clothing store was. His hands holding my wrists down by my sides. His body was pushed right up against me and he licked his lips. My heart was soaring while my head was trying to figure out what was about to happen. He shoved his lips on me and he was rushed, demanding entry. I opened my eyes and saw his eyes glowing red. I didn't let him and instead kicked me in the groin. He doubled over and I took the opportunity to run but his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me against him. I heard doors opening and people with glowing red had circled us. 

"Better give the people what they want," His voice was cold and dead.

My body was smooshed against his and he forced me to dance. His arms wrapped tightly around my butt. I felt so weird. At the end he dipped and pulled me in and kissed me again. I tried to pull away but his arms started to wrapping around my stomach, like a threat. I found it hard to breathe and I felt others getting closer to us. My knee wouldn't lift up like it had last time so I took the chance and pulled myself to fall on top of him as he tipped over, his grip loosening as I got up quickly and every thing happened so quickly that I managed to weave my way through the crowd and kept running, using my mist to grab my bike and swinging my self on and riding like my life depended on it, like it did.

I panted heavily as I tried to forget what had just happened and I did. Noodles appeared by my side on his bike and I smiled at him, everything I had just figured out down the drain. He smiled at me and I felt happy and content. The boy that I liked by my side as we rode into the rising sun, romantic right? But then thoughts started to enter my clouded mind. I tried to shake them out and Noodles grabbed my hand as we steered with one hand. As if he knew what was going on in my mind. I felt so at peace but something was off. Like I was forgetting something. Then Noodles stopped us. He pushed me up against a wall and kissed me. I almost kissed back before everything clicked again. I kicked him in the groin but that didn't work this time, his outstretched arm protecting himself. Then things fast forwarded like an allusion in time. I was back on my bike and we were riding towards the White House. Our conversation continuing. Things didn't feel right but I chalked it up to the fresh wounds of my brother dying.

"What is your favorite endangered animal?" I wondered.

"Hm... Noodles," He said.

We both laughed. My memories were slipping away, like why I was stressed. A voice whispered in my head and I thought it was helping me. But then it started to discard the memories of my brother and parents while the pain reflected in my eyes. The image of Noodles forcing me to dance. People standing around us with red glowing eyes. Him kissing me. Harry telling me about my parents death. Acapella laying there on the stone cold floor looking up at me. My body wasn't listening to my brain. I was forced to respond to Noodles questions. Things didn't make sense. I was disconnected. In the middle of a civil war I couldn't win. Finally my third brain took over. It raised my hand with some struggle and forced energy into my own head. I was watching my own mind from a distance. Papers were strewn everywhere and there was a fog covering it. I stepped in and started organizing it all. Throwing away things. Until I saw a red folder. The color of blood. My own mist picked it up and threw it away with no control. Then once it was all organized I took the mist out and the three brains started to work together. Like nothing had happened. My feelings for Noodles were still there but everything that had happened recently was forgotten. My main focus was getting to the White House and finding out what had happened to Earth. Noodles was the least of my concerns. Those red eyes staring back at me, forgotten. The bruises where Noodles had held my wrists were long gone and that pained expression on what had just happened, vanished without a trace.

(I am not sure what I just wrote. It was kind of like that thing where you paint and just let the brush carry you. If you don't like it please speak out and I can delete it and write something better. If you are even the slightest bit confused or concerned I would love to answer your questions as best as I can)