Saved In More Ways Than One

(Hi! So sorry for the Deadpool and 4th wall breaking last chapter and he will appear every once and a while for a sentence or two. I hope you enjoy)

"Can you not eat so loudly," I was pissed off because I had been here for the past 3 hours

"You're not the only one who is bored, seriously I could just go binge watch some other universe, you know but I'm stuck here," Deadpool whined.

"Well... You should have come a few days ago, there was a lot of action," I told him.

"I had no clue," Deadpool said, sarcastically.

"You know, you could easily break out of those chains," Deadpool pointed out.

"I already have, now go away," I stood up and shook off the chains, surveying my surroundings.

"I am never gone, honey," Deadpool whispered, quietly before melting into the shadows.

"Creepy," I muttered and scanned the room.

I moved to the table and started taking everything and packing it in my bag. I heard a whining and found Rover in a cage in a corner. I picked him up and slid on my backpack, now just a way out.

"I wouldn't go through the door," Deadpool warned.

"Wasn't planning on it," I murmured, distracted.

I found a vent. I smiled and grabbed the table and climbed into the vent. Already sitting there was Deadpool, I jumped. I shook it off and pushed my mist into the walls. They had Missy and Mr. Moreno in a room hallway a little away. The puppy was held by Deadpool as we moved through the maze. Finally I found the room I wanted and jumped down onto the floor. Thankfully, Acapella and Noodles weren't in this room either. Though Missy and Mr. Moreno were tied and gagged in two chairs, back to back. I moved over to them and ungagged them and started untying the knots.

"Why are you helping us?" Missy asked, once the gag was off.

"Because now I know I can trust you," I answered.

"How do we know we can trust you?" Mr. Moreno questioned.

"Because we were both captured by these people therefore they are both of our enemies, know the phrase, 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend,'" I explained.

"Makes sense," Mr. Moreno agreed, hesitantly.

"Great, now help me move this table," I ordered.

We moved it over the vent and climbed up into it. Deadpool had disappeared but I just used the map that my mind had found to lead us out. It appeared to be some underground base as we found a slide that had a vent opening to the outside. We each slid down and broke the vent door. It was snowing and we shivered in the cold. I slipped Rover into my backpack, and wrapped my jacket around myself. We looked around as I pulled the phone from my pocket and looked up my GPS location. We were in the middle of the Artic.

"Darn it!" I cursed, kicking a small rock away.

"What?" Mr. Moreno turned.

"We have the possibility of meeting Santa Claus," I breathed.

"That's just great," Mr. Moreno shared my frustration.

"Why don't we just take the jet that's on the top of the building?" Missy pointed towards the roof, and there was a small plane.

From the window, I could have sworn Deadpool waved. I shook my head smiling and flew the two up but we came face to face with Noodles, Acapella and a bunch of soldiers. I scanned the crowd, where did these people come from?

"You could join us" Noodles said, slyly.

"Never," I denied.

"Are you sure?" He approached me.

He was now very close.

"I am ever so sure," I smirked at him before roundhouse kicking him away and throwing an energy ball at him. 

"Such aggression," Noodles smiled, standing back up.

I looked confused at him. The others fought around the two of us. We circled each other. My mist in my hands, warming up. He looked at me.

"I wonder what your parents would think of you now?" Noodles wondered.

Then there was a big boom and Deadpool was joined by Guppy, who had been sitting on the edge of the roof. Guppy had brought popcorn and was now munching it. We all looked at her.

"What did I miss?" Guppy asked. (Please tell me someone got that)

"You too, Guppy?" I gave her a strange look.

"What? The author made me a neutral character so why not?" Guppy shrugged.

The circle became whole again as we stared at each other. He sent his arms towards me and I let him grab my leg, before looping my legs around his neck and sitting on his shoulders. I rolled myself and down and he fell with me. I grabbed his arm and used my leg to keep him down, I jumped up and pushed him down with my force field.

Then everything became black and white, I felt my mind leave my body and I became just a shadow of a person watching the slowed down scene. My parents and Harry were looking at me.

"What have you done?" Mom looked at me betrayed.

"What you have always done," I sneered.

"Don't you think I haven't noticed, the disturbances. The nightmares, that strange dream, the way that everyone else in the world has disappeared, you did it," I announced.

(Sorry, I can't do the next part in the italics part, just not in for it today but I will try to write an extremely long one tomorrow. If you live in America, then you know the inauguration was done today. So sorry for not publishing sooner today. God, I'm an awful person and I don't deserve all of these views, anyway let me save my self hate for later, I hope you have a wonderful afternoon)