Evil Lurks Above

Flying. 

It was an amazing feeling especially fresh off of revenge. It was like being betrayed by a painting, destroying it, and turning to more artwork, getting ready to destroy it. My energy crackled as we got closer and closer. It spun in the air and I had long since accepted it as its own being. It loved to follow me, and do what I command but it had a mind and body of its own. It had changed to black the minute that I had turned.

"We are almost here," Tenebris called from the drivers seat as I joined him in the co-pilot chair.

"So... which world leader do you want to kill first?" Tenebris questioned.

"Well... if we kill the Russian then America will be blamed and we'll be in the middle of World War 3 then it would be easy to systematically kill off the others. But, if we wanted to take credit for our actions then we do American then Russian, then Britain, then China and so on," I suggested.

"Hmm... a civil war does sound nice..." I interrupted Tenebris.

"No, it wouldn't be a civil war because the only enemies they know are those in different countries," I explained.

"But there are 100's of other enemies to choose from and they pick themselves? That is a civil war," Tenebris debated.

"Ok but humans don't know that, therefore a civil war would be a war with a country going against another," I argued.

"Yes, but in universal terms that is called stupid. A civil war is when a species fights themselves," Tenebris denied.

"But humans don't know that," I stated.

"Fine, whatever. World War 3 does sound nice but it would be fun to take credit. Lets do your second suggestion," Tenebris decided.

"Wonderful, now, how do you want me to kill them?" I asked.

"That's hard. Which is your most painful?" Tenebris thought.

"Most painful? Ah... its a tie between turning them inside out or pushing them together so much that their ribs crush and their lungs suffocate," I answered.

"I say we broadcast the entire thing," Tenebris continued.

"You got it," I nodded at him and smiled as we entered Earths atmosphere.

I used my black energy to protect it when we landed on the roof of the white house. We were welcomed with guns being shot. I saw a small nuke descending upon us as well. I used my mist to form a shield as we walked to the roof door. Soldiers burst through screaming and started raining fire.

My telekinesis disarmed them before an invisible force pushed them off of the roof. I smiled as I heard their screams before a splat.  We stalked down the stairs and hit each with a burst of energy and sent them falling. We kept going, running into most of the Secret Service, who might have been ripped apart.

Finally, after fighting some White House senior officials we burst into the oval office where the president was in the middle of a live video feed. Tenebris looked to me and I got into the mind of the camera man and the others in the room. Tenebris then got in front of the camera while I used my energy to hold the president down.

"Hello Americans. I don't wish you well but you can pretend. Anyway, let me welcome my assistant who will kill your President while you watch, how does that sound?" Tenebris stepped aside as I approached the president.

"Any last words, Mr. President," I went behind him and set my hands on his shoulders, smiling brightly in front of the camera.

"Uh... Um..." He stuttered.

"Well there you have it those who are family or friends of the President. He wishes you Uh and Um. Now, lets get started now won't we," My energy lifted him into the air.

My energy formed in my hands which were raised on either side of me, and my palms facing each other. They weren't together and about a foot apart. It linked in between my hands and it also wrapped around his torso. Tenebris smiled in glee. Slowly, I started moving my hands to come together and when they were 6 inches apart we heard a sickening crack. I closed my hands all the way and he gasped one more breath before dying and falling to the floor.

"Great, now just a warning to all of the other leaders of the world that are watching this, We're coming for you," He grinned wickedly into the camera before I set an energy ball, ending the feed.

We smiled at each other and I crumbled all the others in the room. I heard the sound of whistling and quickly created a shield as White House was hit by a huge nuclear warhead. We grinned as fire and debris covered the room. It was time. Tenebris flew into the sky and I followed him. We stole a helicopter and were off on the races.

(Just to be clear, Tenebris has the ability to fly and super strength. Harper's energy has black energy and invisible telekinesis that she can use besides her energy. Could you comment if I should keep her evil for a few chapters or change her back?)