Confusion

"Noodles? Is that you?" I shook his shoulders.

He mumbles something incoherent, while I checked him for injuries. On his leg was a pretty bad gash. It wasn't bleeding which meant that he probably didn't hit an artery? (Don't check my science about this). I used the flashlight to find some sort of first aid kit. I found one next to the fire extinguisher. I took it off the hook and hurried over to him. Inside was gauze and some ointment. The ointment wouldn't help here and there was nothing for stitches. 

"Shadow?" Noodles had opened his eyes and was watching my moving figure.

"Yeah! Its me, now we need to get you out onto one of the beds upstairs then you can tell me what heck is going on," I rushed.

Noodles nodded. I created a bed sort of like the one for Slow-Mo and lifted him on it, then I guided it up the steps and into the first apartment I saw. I laid him gently on the bed and set about wrapping gauze around the wound while Noodles explained what happened.

"Well... it was revealed after you were knocked out that the aliens made a test for us to make sure we were ready to take over for our parents in the coming years. It was all well and good until we got down to Earth and couldn't find anyone, the streets were dark. There was no sign of human life. Then the spaceship that they had brought down flew off with the aliens. The adults wanted to travel quickly around the world and set off moments later. The only one who stayed was Mr. Moreno. He put you in a room in the underground facility and tied you up for safety measures with Missy. The rest of us were wandering outside when one of them yelled and we found Acapella with bright red eyes glaring at us and she used her voice to knock me against a tree, where a branch fell and gave me this gash. Then she collapsed. I couldn't find the others. I limped my way into the apartment complex and fainted, when I woke up you were there," Noodles explained.

"Acapella attacked you?" I clarified.

"Yeah... but it didn't look like her, she seemed to have accessed more abilities. She created these soundwaves with her voice," Noodles went on to say.

"Weird," I pondered.

"Can you make something to eat? I'm starving," Noodles asked.

"Sure," I accepted.

I went into the kitchen and found a thing of mac and cheese in the pantry. I pulled a pot out and started boiling some water. I walked back to Noodles.

"I am boiling water for mac and cheese," I told him.

"Thanks, how long until my leg heals, Nurse Harper," He made a bad attempt at a joke but it was still funny.

"Shouldn't be too long maybe 1 week, maybe 2," I shrugged.

I heard the water boiling and poured in the mac part of the mac and cheese. Then I strained it and added the cheese. I put it in two bowls and brought it back to Noodles.

"Hey, Shadow. I found a remote for the T.V. and I found a way to view past records before it turned off," Noodles discovered.

"Cool, " I nodded.

He turned it on and fast forwarded it to past the part where they announce the heroes demise. It was a lot of talk about it but then showed reports of people attacking each other. They had red eyes and then fell. Some had weak pulses others died. The Vice President and hundreds of leader around the world went into secret bunkers underground. Those who had died were buried by the thousands and those alive were taken to a secret facility in Brazil. 

"Ever so secret," I murmured.

Noodles agreed and we laughed for a second. The news reporters were soon whisked off set and the camera turned off, ending the video.