What if?

(I want to try something, I am going to have multiple different endings in this chapter for Being Incredibly Stealthy In An Alien Ship Part 2. And if you really like one could you comment and I might turn it into a separate book or something. If not, that is perfectly fine and this afternoon I will post a chapter for the original story line. Thank you so much for dealing with me)

Number 1:

I'm a girl in a world--- (I'm joking but I have always wanted to do that). I looked down at my necklace and it was still faintly glowing. I didn't pay attention to anyone but running towards my brother. I pushed past the line of dramatic superheroes and into the glowing pyramid. Their cell was similar to our own and lying in a corner was my brother. I hesitantly walked over, not wanting for heart break to be just around the corner. He was breathing shallowly and his pulse was weak. 

"Wild Card!" I yelled.

No one responded.

"If you don't get your butt in here, I will tell Missy what you think about her," I threatened.

"No, NO! I'm coming," He sprinted over.

I smirked.

"Teleport him back down to Earth and to the nearest hospital," I ordered.

He was about to ask why but a glare on my face got him moving. He touched his body and the two teleported away. I sighed and ran past the others and into the hallways of the alien ship. I had to find the ship bay. I put my hand on the wall and pushed some energy in and I was able to create a map in my mind. I ran until I found the shipping port. I hadn't noticed footprints behind me. They looked weirdly at me as I opened one of the ships doors and sat in the seat.

"What are you doing?" It was one of the President's bodyguards.

"I'm sorry that is classified," I responded, quickly before lifting off and heading back down to Earth.

Number 2:

I watched as the heroes stepped out, my necklace forgotten. My eyes searched the row of heroes and my eyes narrowed when I couldn't see Harry. It was just a prank, my mind tried to explain. Mr. Moreno noticed my frantic searching. He sighed deeply and began a slow walk over to me. I thought he was going towards Missy. So I was confused when he stopped by me. He hugged me and we were all looking on in confusion.

"Your brother, he uh he died," Mr. Moreno whispered in my ear.

"I don't know how much he paid you but this is not a funny prank," I pushed him away.

He kept shaking his head.

"No, sweetie. It's true," Mrs. Vox agreed.

"Okay seriously not funny," I warned.

My face started contorting in a face of disbelief. 

"Dude, just appear already. I don't want to...," I accepted it. 

My knees caved to the ground. My hysterical sobs echoed through the huge room. Missy ran over to me and hugged my side as I cried into her shirt. Everyone else was frozen. The pain etched on my face was clear. I couldn't breathe. It was all gone. He promised. He had promised he would come back. I kept crying until my eyes ran dry and not were just sore. I stood up, my legs shaking and my head down. Missy tried to steady me but I swatted her away. Ojo approached me. I didn't see her.

"I apologize," She said quietly.

"No, this is all my fault. I did this," My face contorted into a smile, "But I can join them, I can join my family."