Reckless

(Hello... I'm not sure if you like my story or not so I was wondering if you could maybe um give me a comment about what you would like me to do better. If not that is totally fine and I do not want to waste your time or bother you... anyways I hope you enjoy)

I opened my eyes and felt a heavy plank on my back. My face was covered in dust and I coughed. I struggled to get up and saw the files and a note. I scanned my environment, finding no one there. I coughed again. I picked up the files, still paranoid, and read the note.

Dear Shadow,

I can't do this, you did this and I can't watch you tear the world apart. I am so sorry but you deserve this.

Love,

Guppy

My eyes narrowed. I found a bag laying on the ground a few feet away and I quickly picked it up and stuffed the files and the note before shouldering it. I wiped my hands off and adjusted my shoes before running to the door and opening the door, scanning the hallway before cautiously stepped out. I heard a shark bite and my heart skipped a beat. I didn't call out like stupid people in horror movies, I just sprinted. My mist was starting to act up because it sensed danger and I definitely didn't want to fight Guppy. Finally I found a door leading to the exit and I quickly pushed it open. My legs were crying in anguish and the stitch in my side was unbearable. I pushed my mist and flew on top of a building.

 I pushed my mist and flew on top of a building

(Violet please)

I landed on top of a building, almost twisted my ankle before jumping over the edge and rolling on to the next one. I had lost my breath 3 buildings ago as I ran for my life. Then silence. I thought I had heard footsteps but I couldn't hear anything now. My eyes scanned the terrain. Then I was thrown into the side of the building. I landed on a balcony and Guppy made a bang next to me. My 3rd brain took over not using reasoning and just using my mist and fighting skills. She got me close to the edge and I smirked before jumping off and landing perfectly on the ground. My feet no longer complaining. She somehow got right next to me.

As I pushed my hands toward the center, she became closer and closer until the ground

"You are weak," She whispered.

"Non iam," I say.

I pushed the ball down on top of her and she was pushed into the concrete ground

She went at least 14 feet deep before I stopped and ran

She went at least 14 feet deep before I stopped and ran. I cried into my hand as I could've just killed her but I kept going. I came across a window. My hair was a knotted mess, my face looked like I had rolled in dust which wasn't too far from the truth. Tears had forged tiny lines of skin moving down. I shrugged off how I looked and kept walking. All I could think about who I left behind and what she had left. That note. What did it mean? All of this seemed so far from the truth and now I was being accused of causing this whole mess to begin with? My head spun and figments of my imagination started appearing. At least that is what I hoped it was, Noodles, Acapella, Missy, Face Maker, Fast Forward, Rewind, and Wild Card appeared and started walking behind me. The doors opened and people walked out. They all had forlorn looks on their faces and joined the crowd behind me. I shook my head and they were all gone. I felt so alone. Everything was going against me. Here I was maybe the center of it all. This didn't feel right. My energy moving around me like a pet. I turned around and saw that they were back, no longer walking but standing there with cold dead eyes. Fear struck like lightning into my heart and my brain whizzed. I put my head in my hands and shook it again and they were gone then they were right back there again. I was drowning. Them closing upon me on all sides. I pushed them off with my mist and continued running. Praying that it wasn't my fault that this wasn't somehow linked back to me. A voice in the back of my mind whispered that it was always my fault and I caved. My knees hitting the ground, a sudden gust of wind hitting me and causing for my hair to dance around me. My tears flinging themselves off of my cheeks and into the air. The dust rising from my clothes and joining the tears on an unknown journey. I wished them luck, they were going to have a better life than I ever had. 

I pushed my self up against the wind and started moving, pulling my jacket around me better. Everything was sore, my eyes from crying, my legs from running, my arms from falling, my brain from stress, and my heart sore from being broken. I had to keep going or who would I ever be. My mind sprinted back to Guppy. I would be the worst friend ever if I didn't go save her. I resigned to the wind and ran in the same direction until I reached the hole and everything suddenly calm. I didn't let it discourage me as I set my energy down and picked up her ragged body. Suddenly, her eyes flashed open.

(Sorry if this isn't very good, I am trying to get 1000 words per chapter. I just started school again and I might not be able to update every day. Really Sorry if that is the case!)