Escape

I left the seat and the puppy followed me as I left the plane and flew down to the airport. It was busy and my mind was so confused. Planes were taking off and landing. People buzzed around. I saw a parking lot filled with cars in the distance. It was filled with activity. I smiled. Whatever had happened was done. The puppy barked at me and I picked it up. People didn't seem fazed by me. Then I heard a voice that made my heart leap.

"Harper!" Harry called.

"Harry!" I ran towards him and hugged him tight.

"You're alive," I breathed.

I wouldn't let him go. 

"Hey there blossom," He smiled at me.

"So how has flying been?" He asked.

"Amazing," My mind still trying to grasp the fact that he was no longer dead.

"I see you've made a new friend," He pointed at the dog.

"Yeah, his name is rover," The name just popped in my mind.

"Cool, come on mom and dad are waiting for us," Harry pulled me away from the plane.

Rover ran after us and I looked at him weird.

"Mom and dad are dead," I said, blankly.

Harry would never joke about that.

"Don't be silly," Harry shrugged off.

I had to run to keep up with him. He led me toward the main airport where people boarded flights. Standing at the entrance were my parents. I didn't wait to comprehend the situation. I just ran towards them. My mom saw me first and kneeled down and grabbed me, sobbing into my shoulder. My dad lowered down as well and hugged my side. My brother was watching in happiness.

"I'm so glad you are here, now," Mom said, relief present in her voice.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

The three exchanged a look before turning back to me.

"Nothing, sweetie. We are just so happy to see you," Dad answered.

"Oh... Ok," I accepted.

They gave me a ticket to a flight. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Home," Harry smiled at me.

"I have somethings inside of the plane," I tried to pull away but my vision blacked before I saw myself standing at the entrance of a amusement park. I was wearing,

(You can choose)

(You can choose)

Behind me was dad who was holding my shoulders, Mom was standing next to him and right behind Harry who was holding my hand. I looked around in confusion but they pulled me inside. I shook my head trying to figure out what was going on. But it was distracted when we got on a roller coaster. I forgot all about the airplane and Harry's death, instead focusing on the joy and the amazing feeling of going down a steep slope. We got cotton candy and did carnival games, I smelled the ocean air and felt at peace. Then the scene blacked out again and I was sitting in pj's on a couch with Harry and my parents on either side of me. On the TV was a Netflix Christmas movie. I sat back and watched it.