Capture

(Thank you so much for the 2.2k views and over 100 votes, I didn't expect for this to get such a response and I am so sorry for not writing this weekend. Have a wonderful day)

My eyes burst open but I wasn't in my bed anymore. It was complete darkness, my eyes tried to find some sort of light in the room but I couldn't. Suddenly a light flicked on over me and there was a wooden table with all sorts of papers on it. I saw my backpack on the floor by one of the table legs. Standing in front of me was Noodles dressed in a police investigator garb and so was Acapella who was sifting through my stuff.

"Are you guys trying to do some cliché police interrogation? Don't tell me you were planning on doing good cop, bad cop," I chuckled.

Their exchanged glances told me they definitely were going to.

"Oh you were," I snickered.

"Shut it," Acapella snapped.

"Fine, have your little play police interrogation," I shrugged.

"Why were you crying on the space ship?" Noodles questioned.

"My brother had just died, would you cry?" I defended.

"Why did you try to hurt the aliens?" Acapella sneered.

"Because they were responsible for killing him," I answered.

"What is your brothers name?" Acapella asked.

"Harrison Louis," I said.

"Who was your brothers alias?" Acapella continued.

"Son of Earth," I informed.

"What about your parents?" Noodles wondered.

"My parents were KIA in a mission 3 years ago," I explained.

"Who were your parents alias'," Noodles pressed.

"Smoke and Ocean," I was getting bored.

"How did you get here?" Acapella questioned.

"Well... when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much..." I was interrupted.

"No how you got on Earth after flying to the alien space craft," Noodles stopped.

"Just saying, you asked for it," I warned.

"I woke up tied to a chair in a room below the Heroics headquarters, I don't know how I got down to Earth, probably with one of their space ships," I answered.

"What did you do after that?" Acapella asked.

"You know, I have this whole story on it on a site called Wattpad, it is called The One Who Lost Everything, it goes further back and has quite a few chapters," I suggested.

"Excuse me," Noodles looked confused.

"I can tell you the author too," I tried to be helpful.

"Why you little..." He was cut off.

"Language!" I called.

"Moving on, Who did you first see when you woke up in the chair?" Acapella pushed.

"I wonder if Deadpool will appear at some point," I muttered.

"Oh... right! Um... I think it was either Mr. Moreno? But if you let me see a phone I can log on and search for what it says in the chapter," I was hesitant about the answer.

"What?" Noodles asked.

"I really don't want to explain it when you could take 3 hours and read the story," I explained.

"What on Earth are you talking about?" Acapella got up close to me.

"Hey, what up y'all," Deadpool was hanging on the ceiling and landed down.

"The author would like to apologize for those who don't get this reference and who just want the story to continue. She is sorry for being such a bother and awful person for doing this to you," Deadpool recited.

"Wrong universe, dude," I whispered.

"Says the girl who broke the 4th wall," Deadpool defended.

"But I'm glad you did, the Marvel universe can get boring in between movies," Deadpool admitted.

"Tell me about it," I agreed.

"Great! The author is calling me to stop being a bother. Well you wrote me into this story so it is your fault," Deadpool pointed out.

"She is so so sorry for this and you can just skip over this part if you don't understand. She just wanted to be funny but ended up being an awful terrible human being. They won't remember any of this and see ya later," Deadpool disappeared after the message.

"Ok so what did you do once you returned to earth?" Acapella continued like nothing had happened.

I explained everything, trying not to break the 4th wall again.

"Great, we'll need to discuss and we will see you later," The two left the room.

"You haven't left have you," I called out to the darkness.

"I'm not stupid, I am just going to watch it all happen with popcorn," Deadpool shrugged.

"You got popcorn?" I asked.

"Yep!" Deadpool answered.

"Nice!" I complimented.

I stared at my brothers dead body as he was lifted onto a gurney and shuffled away. My hands were covered in blood, his blood. Molly and JC tried to catch up with me but I ignored them and found my way to the familiar bathroom stall. I heard people getting into position, my heart jumped. I opened the stall door and saw a swat team pointing guns at me. I looked at them then at the blood on my hands.

"Yeah, no! I am going to close this stall door and cry for a while and you all will be quiet while I do it," I ordered.

They exchanged weird glances but I didn't wait for an answer and instead closed the door. I heard footsteps and I assumed that they were going to guard all exit points from the bathroom. I sank to the floor and sobbed. I had just killed my brother. I was a murderer. My breathing hitched as I looked at my hands, on what I had caused. I tried to push it down like I did everything else but I couldn't. The way his eyes flickered back to their natural brown before he was killed. It was a black hole sucking in all of my humanity. I was drowning in it all trying to swim upward while a huge undercurrent was pushing me down. I was a monster. I had done this. 

"Excuse me! Let me through! I am her legal guardian so move!" I heard yelling outside. I didn't bother to pay attention and instead put a force field around my stall and the door so they couldn't open it.

"I am sorry sir but she is a criminal and needs to be taken in for questioning," One of the Swat people explained.

"She is also just a kid," A man yelled.

"A kid who has dangerous powers. She should be lucky that FBI agents aren't swarming the bathroom," The same SWAT person warned.

I listened to them argue before their was more yelling, some scuffling and a knock on the door.

"FBI open up!" Someone called.

I laughed my butt off for like 2 seconds before realizing that I actually needed to yell come in unless I wanted to get shot at.

"Come in!" I yelled.

It burst open and I let down my force field, came out of the stall and held my hands up. They pushed me to the ground and put me in hand cuffs. I was blindfolded and led roughly out of the hospital and into a car. There the same bracelets were put on that weakened my powers. I tried my hardest to stay awake but my powers weakened too much and I fell asleep.