The Beach Love

(Just a heads up, this was the house for the girls that I chose:

(People also like the rainbow pool color in option E so lets say the water is like that for this one)

And this one for the boys:

There will be a lot of pictures in this one to describe the house

There will be a lot of pictures in this one to describe the house. Thank you so much for reading!)

I slung my back pack over my shoulder and left the school building. I grabbed my pastel blue bike and started riding towards my house. 8th grade got out an hour earlier than the 7th graders, and so did the 3rd graders, so I was leaving to go get Guppy. I had installed a seat behind me on the bike so she could sit. It was piping hot, California's fall was like New York's hottest day of the year. 

Guppy was waiting like always in the office where Mr. Caddel cleared where I was to pick her up. She followed me through the doors and out into the sun. I had on a hat and handed her one and some sunglasses.

"So how was your day?" I asked, as we both got on my bike.

"It was so hot at recess today, we all had a sweat shower," Guppy explained.

"Yeah, I stayed in the cool library today for ours," I agreed.

My phone buzzed, I stopped the bike and used my leg to steady us.

"You won't have a mission tonight," then he hung up.

It had been happening a lot lately, he would send me a call, then we would find a car that would take us to the airport. After that, we would fly to some unknown destination while being filled in, typically stealing some tech, before he would send us home and never see the same car, plane, tech or people ever again. Some times, like today, he would just say we wouldn't and hang up.

"All right, so we have nowhere we have to be, want to go to the beach?" I wonder.

"Yes!" Guppy cheered.

I smile and continue riding towards the house.

We reached the house and I unlocked the door. We had been here for a month, it still had that new house smell but slowly, the smell of the sea creeped into the house. It was filled with sun light and we both hurriedly ran up the steps to our rooms. 

My room was like this:

One wall to the left was a huge window that led out onto my own porch that faced the sea

One wall to the left was a huge window that led out onto my own porch that faced the sea. I opened the windows and let the sea air consume me. I braided my hair to the side and went to pick out a swim suit. We had our own private section of the beach, I guess when you are associated with the government, there are some perks. I chose this suit.

I slipped it on and left the room to go find Guppy

I slipped it on and left the room to go find Guppy. She was standing right outside the door, with her boogie board in hand, I grabbed my surf board from the hallway and we ran down the stairs, passing the kitchen onto the the floor level porch, where the walkway was that led to the beach. We both sprinted to the beach, relishing in the scalding hot sand that hit our feet.

We didn't waste a second and dived into the water, the cool ocean, drowning all of my complaints of the heat. We both started swimming out. I helped Guppy catch a wave before I found one for myself. I steadied myself as I rode the wave, feeling the sun light bathe my skin. A smile lit my face up. We landed on the beach and were about to go out when we saw Wild Card approach me, he was in 8th grade too.

"Do you enjoy ditching me?" Wild Card asked, causing my face to drop from its smile.

"I enjoy not being bugged by you," I shoot back.

"Is liking you, bugging you? Especially when you like me back?" Wild Card says, angrily.

"I'm not doing this, not again, I'm not getting hurt this time," I turn away from him.

"This time? Harper, your parents died two years ago, Harry has been dead for 6 weeks now, you need to let it go!" Wild Card yelled.

"I'm not Elsa, I can't just forget everything, you don't know the pain that was brought upon my life, all of the torture and self-hate, and you will never know. You think you have a crush on me but who would love me? I'm stupid and worthless. I'm a weapon for destruction. I'm vile and cruel, I don't deserve to have feelings. I don't deserve to smile. And you know that, everybody knows that. I am ready for this to be it, I am ready to become a robot, because that is all I am good for.

I need to let go of the idea of a normal life, I need to accept that I don't deserve what I want, I don't deserve what I need. Maybe that is why I am ranting to you right now, it's my way of saying, that I'm done. I'm so tired of acting like I am good enough, because I'm not. You deserve someone who doesn't have this much baggage, whose life was happy and satisfying, someone who is actually pretty. Because I am done" I scream.

"Don't you ever utter those words about yourself. You are the most beautiful, smart person I have ever met. You have seen the world for what it truly is, you aren't innocent but have that glimmer in your eyes, knowing somewhere that you can make a difference. You want to know why I like you so much, its because there is nothing holding me back, but there is for you. I like you so much, and I know you do, you just have to take a step. Just stay here with me right now, because you're wrong, you deserve everything in the world," Wild Card ordered, sternly, before stepping forward and kissing me.

(I'm going to try and add the song title somewhere in my chapter from now on, I think you found this one easily)