Convince Me

(This chapter is going to be really weird and beware of those who have or had depression or any mental illness like that but bare with me as I try it, sorry for being such an awful author and not giving you what you want)

Convince me that I'm fine

That I shouldn't pay a toll

That I haven't crossed a line

That I shouldn't leave myself to die in this hole

Convince that I'm well

That I have a good life

That I should be swell

That I shouldn't cut myself with a knife

Convince me that I'm good

That I shouldn't just die

That I'm just misunderstood

That I should stop with all the lies

Convince me that I'm worth it

Convince me that I shouldn't drown

That I shouldn't quit

That I shouldn't go down

That I shouldn't make one tiny slit

Convince me that I'm smart

That I shouldn't be killed

That I might have a heart

That I'm actually skilled.

Convince me to live

- Harper Angel Louis

I wrote this poem and the diary entry below when I was in jail at Mount Olympus. That week might have been the hardest in my life.

Dear Diary,

After the incident, two Olympian guards escorted me to the highest guarded cell in the center of the mountain. Similar bracelets were strapped on my wrists that extinguish my powers. Every once and a while I hear yelling and screaming when somebody passes my door. I think it is to disorient me. I can't really predict too much, considering everything that has happened. I found this journal in the corner of the room and figured, "Why not?". I didn't see Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades before I left the room but I did see the mysterious woman and she looked like everything had come crashing down upon her.

She reminded me of me. That was my face when my parents died, that was my grief when my brother was killed. It was my horror when I found out that my entire family knew they were going to die and didn't think to tell me or at least say "I love you" before dying. It was my betrayal when I found out that they didn't die but instead elected to come to this fake Earth. I did that to that woman. I made her experience everything that I had. I am the monster. I deserve everything that is happening to me.

I also am concerned about what happened to Noodles, Acapella, Missy, Mr. Moreno, Wild Card, Wheels, Face Maker, and Guppy. They disappeared when the woman arrived. Rover was taken from me once I was brought to this cell and I think he is being interrogated because these Olympians DO NOT know what a dog is. Deadpool is hanging in a corner of the room sleeping, he kind of creeps me out so I try not to look at him. I have never actually done a diary entry before so if I even keep up with it is a mystery. Right before the bombing, I managed to get inside of Poseidon's head and I am still there. Wait, somebody's opening the door, I'll write later.

Love,

Harper

(I am going to start updating in the afternoon because I am very busy with school and such. Have a wonderful day)