Beautiful Disasters- Hawks x...

By Igetlosteasily

"Like a mosaic, their broken pieces fit together beautifully" -Unknown No one can keep up with him. He's the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Thank you!

Chapter 62

2.4K 91 5
By Igetlosteasily

           The first thing Keigo wanted to do after he and Mariko became official was take her out on a date. He wanted to show off to everyone he could that they were together. He was so damn happy that the most amazing, gorgeous, intelligent, and spectacular girl in existence had chosen him. Out of every man on the planet, she had chosen to love Keigo Takami. He felt like he'd won the damn lottery when it came to partners so how could he not want to brag about it?

           There was an issue though; he had no idea where to take her. First dates were usually to get to know your partner, a stage they had long since passed. He had every intention on making this his last first date, so it being absolutely mind-blowing was a given. Not only that, but Mariko deserved a date that was every bit as outstanding she was. That meant that she had to have a good time; if she wasn't falling for him all over again by the end of it, he didn't do his job right. Needless to say he was stressed, and it sure as hell didn't help that she would be meeting the League of Villains at the end of the week. That stress left him stumped- something he had never been before.

             He'd thought of so many things... a fancy dinner on a yacht, a day trip to Paris, even renting out an entire theme park just for the two of them. None of them really seemed like Mariko though. Not willing to take any chances, Keigo decided to contact someone he knew could- and would be willing- to give him some ideas and steer him in the right direction: Sakura. Sitting at his chair in his office after scrolling through the search results for "fun first date ideas," he dialed the brunette's number. Thankfully, she picked up after a few rings.

          "Hello?"

            "Hey Sakura-san, it's Hawks, ya got a minute?"

           "Oh my gosh hiiiii! Of course! What can I do for you on this fine afternoon?"

           The male sighed and looked at his computer screen bitterly. "Well y'see I wanna take Mariko out this week, but-"

           "YOU'RE TAKING HER OUT ON A DATE? YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER NOW? OHMYGOSH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS CONGRATULATIONS!"

           The blonde smiled warmly. He really liked talking to Sakura. She'd always rooted for him and Mariko to get together. He felt like she was the one person he could come to when it came to things like this. "Yeah. Thing is I'm kinda stumped on where to take her. I was hoping you could help point me in the right direction?"

            "Oh yeah sure! I guess the only thing you should really keep in mind is to avoid crowds. She won't like... hate you for it or anything, but it'll be harder for her to relax in a big space with lots of people. Other than that I'm sure she'll be fine with whatever you want to do."

             He sighed, "I'll definitely keep that in mind, but is there anything she's mentioned that she's been wanting to do or someplace she's been wanting to go to?"

              "Hawks," Sakura started. "That's the thing about Mariko. Knowing her, the only thing she wants to do is spend time with you. She's in love with you, just being in the same room as you is probably enough."

              "Just me is enough?" he wondered. Not even Hawks was enough for half the things he wanted to do and he was a Pro-Hero who'd received extensive private training and had the support of very powerful people. How could Keigo Takami, a nobody from a broken home possibly be enough? "You sure?" he asked.

             She giggled. "Positive. Most of our conversations lead to you in some way and let me tell you that I have never seen her smile more brightly than when she's talking about you. You've got her completely whipped so give yourself more credit."

             He smirked slightly, "She talks about me?" he asked.

            "Yep. All the time."

             "What does she say?"

              "Ah now that is a girls secret. You'll have to ask her about it."

              He sighed, "Fine. Alright Imma let you go then. Looks like I've got some more thinking to do. Thanks Sakura-san."

              "Anytime! Hope everything goes well!"

              "Me too. See ya."

               Hanging up the phone, he tossed the device onto his desk and leaned back in his chair, spinning it slightly. He continued thinking about what Sakura said. Could he really be enough for her? Just him, just Keigo Takami... could he really make her happy like that? As they often did, his thoughts drifted back to Mariko. He never questioned himself as to whether or not she was enough. She more than he could ever ask for and definitely more than he deserved. To him, she was perfect. He smiled as he pictured his beautiful girlfriend. Coming home to her was a dream come true. The first thing he saw whenever he opened the door was the love of his life and the first thing he did was kiss her. God and that one time he'd walked in on her dancing? He damn well thought he'd died and gone to heaven.

            Suddenly an idea hit him. It wasn't big, it wasn't extravagant nor was it spectacular bit for some reason, it seemed to fit them. He just hoped no one was using the roof tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 28.1K 40
when a fake date to a wedding turns into something more profound and a lot more dangerous. ❝if there's one thing we have in common, it's shitty exes...
68.3K 1.1K 30
Becoming a hero was an alright job to you. You attend a hero meeting and finally get to meet the youngest hero "Hawks". Your life was normal until yo...
5K 76 9
All for One; the greatest villain Japan has ever seen. His empire was one of fear and evil, but all things come to an end. After his defeat at the ha...
6.1K 170 20
This story tells of a tale of ____ who was a once a hero. Now an artist with scars of the past. This changes as she meets the winged hero hawks me. ⚠...