An Affair To Remember (Book 2)

By DeltaTzuyu

Sequel to 'The Heiress And The Bodyguard' Just when you thought you have already moved on from the past and y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 28

6.3K 205 81
By DeltaTzuyu

Ding!

When Sana heard the chime of her private elevator, a smile made its way on her lips. And when the elevator door opened, she saw the most dashing woman she has ever known.

"Hey you," Tzuyu greeted her while walking towards her desk. She leaned down and planted a soft kiss on Sana's waiting lips. "I missed you," Tzuyu said before pulling away.

"Hmm… I missed you too," Sana answered before caressing Tzuyu's cheek.

Tzuyu sat down on top of her table. "Are you ready to go?" Tzuyu asked her. They both decided to just report half day in the office because they wanted to spend some time with Beauty. They are about to pick her up from her nursery and watch the newly released animated movie because Beauty said she wanted to see it.

It has been a month since they have been honest with each other, and even though Tzuyu wanted them to start living with her in her Pyong villa, they decided it was still not safe. Her house is still not equipped with enough security measures, and Tzuyu does not want to take chances just by merely installing equipments, she wanted to have people stationed in her house too. Thus, it was still under renovation. In the meantime, she's living with them in their mansion until her own house has been fully renovated.

"Let me just give a quick reminder to my assistant," Sana said before pressing her intercom to call her assistant inside her office. Tzuyu stood up and went to sit down on her couch while watching Sana giving a last-minute reminder to her assistant.

Tzuyu would not believe it if you told her before that she and Sana would patch things up in the future, because it seemed like a farfetched idea, but here they are now, enjoying every single moment they can have with each other.

When Sana was done talking to her assistant, she closed her laptop then walked to where Tzuyu is. She extended her arm and lightly pulled Tzuyu up.

"Shall we?" She asked Tzuyu. Tzuyu intertwined their fingers before walking to the elevator.

While on their way to Beauty's nursery, Tzuyu asked Sana.

"You already made a reservation at the cinema, right?" She asked Sana. Though Tzuyu wanted to rent out the whole cinema, Sana argued about it and said she wanted her daughter to experience the actual feeling and ambiance of watching a movie on a big screen. And of course, Tzuyu would have no choice but to always agree with whatever Sana decides.

"Of course," Sana simply answered while she was playing with Tzuyu's hand that was on the gear stick. She loved the feeling of always playing with Tzuyu's long and slender fingers, and she would sometimes trace the veins that were visible at the back of her hand.

Tzuyu parked her car across the main gate of the school. Sana went out of the car to pick Beauty while Tzuyu was browsing her phone and checking the timeslot of the movie they are about to watch, thinking if they would have enough time to grab a quick bite.

When Tzuyu noticed Sana has not returned yet, she looked up and saw Sana talking to the guard at the gate with a worried look on her face. Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows and went out of the car to check what's happening.

"What's wrong?" Tzuyu asked Sana.

"They are saying Mark already picked Beauty up," Sana said. "I tried calling him but he is not picking up."

"What? Why would they allow Beauty to go with anyone else other than her parents or Bambam?" Tzuyu asked her but her eyes are already killing the guards of the school.

"They knew Mark because he would sometimes visit Beauty here, and Beauty knew Mark so she came with him when he picked her up," Sana said.

"Damn it!" Tzuyu murmured.

They should have stricter protocols!

Tzuyu picked up her phone and called their agency. She dragged Sana's hand and they went back to their car while she was waiting for her call to get picked up.

"I want you to check every single camera along the vicinity of monvintex school between 12 to 12:30 PM and look for the guy who took my daughter, his name is Mark Tuan. I want you to also locate the current location of his mobile number, I will send you the details later," Tzuyu said before ending the call.

"Tzuyu, I am worried about our daughter. I don't like what I'm feeling," Sana said on the passenger seat. She was starting to get emotional and nervous.

"Shhh… just relax, Sana. Everything will be all right. Let's just hope it's not like what we're thinking about.." Tzuyu caressed Sana's hand and try to calm her down but she'd be lying if she also has this gnawing feeling that something is about to happen.

They hurriedly went to the Minatozakis mansion and Sana's mom was hysterical when she learned about what happened. No one can still contact Mark, not even her agency can provide his current location. The last known location of his phone was in an open field area and when they checked the satellite for a heat signature, there was no one there.

Sana has not stopped crying and everyone is on their feet, counting the hours since they last heard of Beauty.

Sana was startled when her phone rang. Tzuyu immediately went to her and nodded, letting Sana know that she should answer the call. Tzuyu's people were already at the mansion and they have already wired every mobile device of everyone from the Minatozakis.

"He-hello?" Sana answered the phone.

"Sana," said the man on the other line.

"Mark?"

Tzuyu took a deep breath when she heard the name.

"Where is Beauty?"

"Don't worry, she is safe ," Mark said.

"Then, can you take her home now?" Sana asked the guy.

"I use to do that.........but on the contrary, No, I cannot do that, Sana," he said.

"Why are you doing this??" Sana hysterically said on the phone. "Where is my daughter????"

"Sana… Sana… Sana… I almost had you again, but Tzuyu had to ruin my plan… But don't worry! We can go back to how we were, with Beauty! We can be a happy family, just the 3 of us! " Mark said.

"What are you talking about? Are you crazy?? Give me back my daughter, please!" Sana pleaded on the phone.

"If you want to see your daughter, then come and get her! " Then the line went dead.

"Oh god, my baby!" Sana cried hard when Tzuyu hugged her. "Tzuyu, please! I need my daughter! What if she's hurt? What if she's crying? What if she's scared?" Sana cried on Tzuyu's chests.

"Shhhh… I will take care of everything… shhhh…" Tzuyu tried to calm her down.

"I cannot live without her! Tzuyu, please! We need to get to her! We need to save her!" Sana said hysterically until she felt a slight prick on her arm. When she looked at it, she saw Tzuyu was holding a syringe.

"What did you d-" then Sana fell on Tzuyu's arms.

"Just relax, Sana," Tzuyu whispered on the sleeping figure of Sana.

"Don't worry, it's just a sedative. She will wake up in a few hours," Tzuyu told the old Minatozakis.

She carried Sana's body to her room and laid her on top of her bed.

"I will be back with our daughter," Tzuyu said before planting a soft kiss on Sana's lips.

She went out of the room and faced Sana's parents.

"My people already found their current location, thanks to the call that bastard did. I together with the Alpha Team will do a rescue mission to get my daughter back," Tzuyu bowed to the Minatozakis after saying that.

"I know you will bring my granddaughter safe, but please, be also safe, Tzuyu," Mr. Minatozaki said.

Tzuyu appreciated his concern. She bowed once again before walking out of the mansion.

I have a daughter to save.

-------------

"We are approaching the area," Hanbin, who was driving the armored car, announced when he saw their target building.

"Remember, our objective is to save Beauty. I don't care what method you are going to use, I just want my daughter to be safe. Whoever gets a visual first should let me know their location. Did I make myself clear?" Tzuyu said.

"Roger that!" The other four men said in unison.

Hanbin stopped the car a few meters away from the building. All of them got out of the car and on nimble feet, they approached the building, each of them already knew which area to cover and search.

According to the report they gathered, they recorded at least 15 heat signatures. It is safe to assume that two of those were Beauty and Mark, and the remaining thirteen were mercenaries hired by him.

Tzuyu and Hanbin will search the second floor while the three others will sweep the first floor. Their plan was to do it quickly and quietly, hence they all installed silencers both on their primary and secondary weapon. However, as Tzuyu and Hanbin were approaching the second floor, a gunshot was heard, alerting the mercenaries. Meaning, they already got caught. Tzuyu and Hanbin looked at each other, before nodding. They both knew they needed to search for Beauty quickly before things got out of hand. Hanbin took the right-wing while Tzuyu searched on the left-wing.

Tzuyu kicked every door and searched every room but she could not find her daughter.

What if they're not here?

No! According to the report, no one has left the building after that phone call.

When she was about to reach the last room, she saw the light was on from the gap in the door.

Tzuyu changed her weapon from an assault rifle to a pistol before kicking the door open. And there, she saw her daughter.

Beauty was sitting on a chair, and Tzuyu was thankful enough that she was not tied down on it. Mark was standing behind Beauty with a gun in his hand.

Tzuyu raised her gun and pointed it at him but Mark mockingly stopped her.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! That's not how we are going to play." He leaned down and carried Beauty.

"Mommy!" Beauty shouted while crying. When Tzuyu saw her daughter crying, it took all her willpower to not shoot him in the head.

"Why do you always have to ruin everything? I almost had Sana, we could be married now and play the role of being Beauty's daddy, but then you had to enter the picture again," Mark said.

"I don't want a daddy! I want my mommy!" Beauty cried out.

"Shut up!" Mark shouted making the little girl whimpered in fear.

"You are after the Minatozakis fortune," Tzuyu said. "When you left on your wedding day, you got entangled to the Mafia. You got addicted to gambling, you lost your wealth, and little by little, you borrowed money from people so that you can still continue with your addiction. Jessica left you when she learned you got entangled in the messy business of the mafias. You came back to use Sana and her wealth, but you found out it was next to impossible. You sold your businesses in order to pay off your debts, but it was not enough, until they started to threaten you."

"Bravo! You surely did your homework, Tzuyu. And I will not be in this mess if you did not come back! I could have already paid all of my debts but you ruined it! I have nothing left, and they want to kill me, a slow and agonizing death!" Mark said. He looked like a crazy person now.

"It's a pity you will die either way, from them or from my gun," Tzuyu said. She wanted so hard to shoot this bastard in the face but she can't stop her hands from shaking, and she's not taking any chances that will endanger her daughter.

"Not if you die first!" Mark shouted before pointing his gun at Tzuyu, but Tzuyu was faster. She changed her target and shot Mark to his knee, making him fall, she fired her gun and shot his shoulder before running to her daughter.

She carried her daughter and walked away from Mark. "I could kill you now but that would be too easy. You need to rot in jail and reflect on everything you have done." Tzuyu started to walk away with her daughter in her arms.

"You bitch! You ruined everything!" Mark shouted.

Tzuyu can do two things:

Turn around and shoot him, effectively killing him, but that would mean Beauty's body would be taking the bullet from his gun.

Stay still and wait for the bullet to hit her body, in hopes it would not be fatal and she can still move and shoot him, and Beauty will be safe from his gun.

It is no brainer what Tzuyu will choose.
Tzuyu hugged Beauty tightly and whispered in her ear.

"You are the best thing that has happened to me."

Bang!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 3.5K 20
*Sequel to One Night Stands* ▪ ▪ ▪ After realizing their feelings for one another, three years ago, Forth and Beam started dating. On the ni...
1.3K 4 29
Aimee has moved into a "New town". Things in her life are really bad considering she doesn't know much about her past. Besides what she has lived aft...
268K 10.9K 11
With a mistake that has been sitting on his shoulders, Chresanto can't seem to move from the past. When she re-enters his line of vision, will he be...
201K 6.6K 52
Sequel for Too Young To Love .. Five years later - Cali had finally had enough and moved away from her family, but something made her return back to...