The girl he would never get |...

By happyheartwelcome

Jacob is a 25-year-old, rich, hard-headed young billionaire who has started his career very young. Right afte... More

Introduction
Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
Chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter : 13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Chapter : 35
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Chapter : 38
Chapter : 39
Chapter : 40
Chapter : 42
Chapter : 43
Chapter : 44
Chapter : 45
Chapter : 46
Chapter : 47
Chapter : 48
Chapter : 49
Chapter : 50
Chapter : 51
Chapter : 52
Chapter : 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter : 55
Chapter : 56
Chapter : 57
Chapter : 58
Chapter : 59
Chapter : 60
Chapter : 61
Chapter : 62
Chapter : 63
Chapter : 64

Chapter :41

81 9 0
By happyheartwelcome

*****Present*****

Rose's POV :

I hugged Jake and poured my heart out.

I have told him how Rick exactly looks like Xave.

He is a reflection of him except for his eyes.

I was so afraid to be with you, Jake.

Because if I am anywhere near to you I will be noticed more.

If I am your love then my whole family will get into the light.

I couldn't risk Rick to be recognized. That's the reason why I have always been away from you.

I tried my best to avoid my love for you.

I died inside every moment I run away from you.

After what happened to me 9 years ago, I had been distant from love.

I didn't let any boy near me in my teens out of my stupidity or any Man to offer his love when I have grown into a woman.

But you retained the lost love in me.

I have had many friends but I refrained from everything which could make me love anyone.

I knew Damien wouldn't be any threat to Rick to be disclosed and nothing would be at risk.

But you made everything difficult.

I was running away from you every moment, but you were there every second to remind me of the fact that I couldn't do that.

You made me go mad. You made me choose between you and Rick.

I was dying to run away from you every time I knew I was falling for you.

Xave was my first love but you are my True love.

I lost the love I had for Xave somewhere in the chaos of saving my son from the world but I don't know why I couldn't do the same thing with you.

I don't know why I couldn't avoid you since I knew loving you would get me into the same position which I have been evading for years.

But you, You made it difficult for me every time you are around.

Damien was never my interest. He was just a reason to keep you out and I felt bad every time I had to do that to him and you.

I didn't have any choice.

But you being persistent got everything into jeopardy.

You being determined not let me at least try to get away from you.

You proved me wrong every time I tried running away from you and every time I tried to prove to myself that I can stop loving you.

I have slapped my hands on his chest start hitting him hard, crying out saying how stupid he was to pose such a threat to his life and I touched his forehead smoothly which showed his injury, and kissed lightly on it.

I can't risk losing you today Jake.

I know I have already said to you that I love you but I wanna tell that to you a thousand more times.

His eyes have grown more red

He pulled me hard into his chest and said, "I would never let anything happen to you or Rick because of me!"

"I love you Butterfly!"

"I love you, Rose, I couldn't lose you whatever the circumstances maybe "

"I would protect you guys with my own life"

That made my heart cringed with pain.

Tears poured out non stop.

That is what I don't want Jake.

I can't risk your life because of me.

He placed his finger on my lips stopping me from talking anymore and wiped away my tears with the back of his fingers folded in his hand smoothly.

He lifted me from the place where we are now and took me to the bed.

He placed me down gently on the bed and removed his shirt and joined me.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed my eyes and said, "It's enough hurting yourself Butterfly!"

"You can't stop me from loving you and I will give you my word to protect Rick from the world's eyes"

He promised me and I felt an immense amount of comfort in his words.

He kissed on my temple saying, "Now!
It's a lot for today "

"Let's sleep!"

He kissed me on my lips gently and pulled me more closely into his arms.

We both drifted off into sleep heartily because of the promises and confessions we had gone through today.

Jacob's POV :

Every word left her lips hurt me hard. I couldn't believe I made her choose between her son and me.

I can understand that I have put her on the spot.

I will protect him and her until my last breath. I promised to myself.

I felt hurt knowing that I couldn't be her first love.

I was blaming myself for not meeting her soon.

She shouldn't have to go through all this. I would be there for my butterfly all along.

I felt silly after thinking of all these things. My eyes were shut but the thoughts were running in my mind like a marathon race.

I looked at her, she is sleeping peacefully in my arms which relieved me. I felt happy I at least made her believe that she will be protected under me and she felt safe in my arms.

I have swooped away from bed not disturbing her and called Ty to inform him that Rose is with me and made him inform Vin and her parents about her.

He said he has to tell something to me and I told him to come in the morning so that we could talk.

I want to make sure everything is safe from now so that nothing would happen to Rose or Rick.

I have gone back to bed and took the rose in my arms.

She felt light and her face was left with tear marks. I kissed her cheeks which felt like a rose petal to my lips. She looked fragile. She looked like a delicate butterfly that should be taken care of. And I am going to do the same from now on.

I don't want any harm to happen to her anymore and I wanted to know the person who has caused her this pain.

I want to know what happened to Xave.

I have to know if he is alive after that blast like Rose or he is dead.

I should take care of everything related to him which could affect Rose.

I know about Stonefields. I know how they deal. Their way of business is different.

It's never business with them according to my sources from past years I have taken over the company.

For the out front, it is everything legal and the company flows good but on the other way around everyone in the industry knew how illegal they are.

But today I got to know how they get through this.

I had speculation about this, them getting away with their illegal works, but it was never my concern since there was no proof, and it's none that concerns me. Every bit of the piece came to light by Rose's revelation.

De Vero mostly operates from Rome and everyone thought De Vero and their Clan dead forty years back.

But Stonefields is De Vero is a kind of prophecy that none of the industry would imagine.

But it's not my concern.

My concern is Rose. I had to get a clear picture of who is Xave.

Stone field clan is kind of big. They have various types of business and every one of them is handled by a different brother of Stonefield.

But Main oil and shipping are handled by their youngest heir Derick De Vero.

He is kind of Rose's age and few other brothers of his, Dave and Nicholas are near Rose's age as well.

I have to go deep into this thing.

I can't disclose all these things to Ty and make him worry.

I will handle it on my own but I have to take his help to take care while am gone handling these.

I looked again at rose and drifted off into sleep with concern on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 13.4K 26
Growing up in foster care her entire life, Olivia had no family or friends. She was abandoned by the dumpster when she was only an infant. Homeless...
5.9K 438 35
​🇧​​🇴​​🇴​​🇰​ ​🇫​​🇴​​🇺​​🇷​ 𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 Vivian Josh Hamilton, the youngest of the brothers is smart, handsome...
485K 28.1K 75
Kidnapped, towed to a church, and wedded to a stranger; Ellis, an eighteen-year-old high school graduate has to find her lost voice and decide betwee...
527K 14K 53
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...