An Affair To Remember (Book 2)

By DeltaTzuyu

Sequel to 'The Heiress And The Bodyguard' Just when you thought you have already moved on from the past and y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 25

8.7K 279 130
By DeltaTzuyu

Tzuyu was stunned when Sana pulled her for a kiss. She will be a hypocrite if she will say she does not want it because for so long, she could only think about Sana's soft lips and sweet kisses. But she also does not want to take advantage of the situation. Sure, Tzuyu wanted to feel the warmth that only Sana can give her, but she knew that their situation now is not the right time.

When Sana tried to deepen the kiss by opening her mouth and pulling Tzuyu's nape closer, Tzuyu knew she needed to stop now or else, it will be too late.

"Sana," Tzuyu said while she softly pulled away from the kiss.

"Don't stop me," Sana murmured then she tried to reach out for the other woman's lips. "I need to feel your body next to mine," Sana straddled Tzuyu's lap. "I need to feel that I am truly safe now, that you are okay, that we are here, safe, away from any harm," Sana said while wrapping her arms around Tzuyu's shoulders.

"I need you," Sana said those words before fully capturing Tzuyu's lips. She grabbed her cheeks and opened her mouth to deepen their kiss.

Tzuyu only had a handful of control left and when she felt Sana's tongue trying to enter her mouth, she knew that there is no turning back.

Tzuyu opened her mouth and welcomed the heavenly taste of Sana's lips and kisses, the same taste she longed for. They both shared a deep and passionate kiss while their hands got busy roaming around each other's bodies. Tzuyu removed the knot on Sana's bathrobe and effectively undressed the woman on top of her.

She pulled away from the kiss to watch the beauty in front of her. Sana's doll eyes were looking at her with so much lust and need, her slightly opened lips are swollen from the kiss they just shared, her soft and creamy skin that always smelled so alluring, her perky breasts that are on full display, and the pinkish crown on top of it that started to get protrude. Tzuyu trailed her fingertips from Sana's soft lips down to her neck, then to her breasts, she made sure to touch Sana's nipples along the way.

"Hmmm…" Sana softly moaned when Tzuyu played with her nipples. She cannot deny the wetness between her thighs, she's sure that Tzuyu can feel the hotness and wetness of her pussy because she was only wearing boxer shorts.

"Undress me," Tzuyu said and Sana does not need to be told twice. She put her hands on Tzuyu's waistband then pulled her hands up, feeling Tzuyu's toned abs and small breasts, making her shirt go up in the process. Tzuyu raised her arms so Sana can remove her shirt. The only thing left is her boxers.

Sana stood up and so did Tzuyu. Sana pulled her boxers down until it falls on Tzuyu's ankle. When they're both naked, Sana did not waste any second, she reached out to Tzuyu's already hard and pulsating cock. Tzuyu could not help the moan that escaped from her lips because of the smaller woman's aggressiveness. She leaned down and captured Sana's lips before her own hands traveled down to touch the woman's perky breast. She grabbed the two mounds and softly kneaded them, before pinching her nipples.

"Ahh, Tzuyu…" Sana moaned in the kiss. She used her left hand to grab Tzuyu's nape for support because she felt her knees started to get weaker while her right hand was caressing Tzuyu's hot and hard cock. Damn, how she needed to feel it filling her up like there's no tomorrow.

Tzuyu trailed her right hand on Sana's navel and then played with her belly button before going to her final stop, Sana's pool of sweet nectar. It was already so wet and so ready for her. Her silky wetness was coating her fingers while she was playing with her slit, and when she touched her clit, Sana let out a loud moan and her grip on her cock started to get tighter.

"Tzuyu, please, don't tease me any longer, I need you," Sana almost begged, she wanted to have her release so badly. She wanted to experience the mind-blowing orgasm only Tzuyu can give her.

Tzuyu grabbed the back of Sana's thigh and carried her to the bed. She softly laid her down in the middle of her bed and she laid on top of the smaller woman's body. Sana opened her legs and Tzuyu positioned herself between them.

They kissed like there's no tomorrow. Sana was gripping her hair and pulling her deeper in the kiss. Their tongue was dancing with each other, they're not battling for dominance, they're just pouring their emotions in that kiss.

Tzuyu wanted to touch Sana's body once again so she tried to use her left arm for support and that's when she felt the pain.

"Urgh," Tzuyu hissed in pain.

Sana backed away from the kiss when she heard Tzuyu groaned.

"What's wrong?" Sana asked worriedly.

"Nothing, it's just the wound on my shoulder," Tzuyu said.

"Let me do it," Sana said. Tzuyu was about to ask what she meant by that but Sana already rolled on top of her.

"Feeling better?" Sana asked Tzuyu while she was straddling on top of the taller woman.

"Much better," Tzuyu said while grinning.

Sana rolled her eyes but she could not stop the smirk on her lips. She leaned down to capture Tzuyu's lips again before trailing wet kisses on her neck down to her small breasts. She softly licked and sucked Tzuyu's nipples before going downwards. She was about to reach her target but Tzuyu stopped her.

"I want to taste you first," Tzuyu said. Even before, it was very rare that Tzuyu asked or demanded something from her, in and out of the bedroom. So for Tzuyu to stop her from giving her head because she wanted to make her feel good first only shows that she is still really the same Tzuyu she knew all these years.

Without wasting any more seconds, Sana went back up and positioned her pussy in front of Tzuyu's waiting lips. Tzuyu played with her slit first, coating her thumb with Sana's juices before touching her clit.

"Ohhh god…" Sana moaned because of that simple contact. She slowly lowered her body until she felt Tzuyu's warm tongue on her pussy. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from moaning out loud.

Tzuyu tasted Sana's juices, her tongue played with Sana's slit and clit. She slightly parted Sana's clit and licked the sensitive nub on top of it and Sana rolled her eyes because of the sensation.

"Ahhh Tzuyu… keep doing that," Sana said. She grabbed Tzuyu's hair using her right hand and her left hand grabbed the headboard for support. She softly rode Tzuyu's mouth and tongue, looking for the perfect rhythm. Never in her life, she thought she would be riding someone else's face, but now that she has experienced it, she's liking the control and the power this position has given her as the one being on top.

Tzuyu reached up and grabbed Sana's breasts while she was riding her face. She grabbed her boobs and pinched them just enough to add the desire Sana is feeling right now.

"Tzuyu, I want you inside of me now," Sana said. She positioned herself on top of Tzuyu's cock. She grabbed it and was about to put it in but Tzuyu stopped her.

"Wait," Tzuyu said. "You should wet it first."

"I am so wet now, and I need you so badly," Sana said. She lowered her body and when she felt the head ripping her apart, she couldn't stop biting her lips and at the same time, a moan escaped her lips. She slowly took every inch of Tzuyu's cock and when everything has been buried deep inside her pussy, she did not move yet. She savored the feeling of having Tzuyu inside her again. When she opened her eyes, she saw Tzuyu watching her, and she knew Tzuyu was also feeling the same thing.

"I need you," Tzuyu said, and Sana understood. She slowly moved on top of her. She slowly pulled out Tzuyu's cock until it's just the head, then pushed back in. Sana repeated this motion while holding onto Tzuyu's toned abs for leverage. Tzuyu grabbed Sana's hips to help her with her movements.

"You feel so right, Sana," Tzuyu said while looking at the woman on top of her. Sana stopped for a while when she heard what Tzuyu just said.

You feel so right.

Yes, this surely feels right and she realized how stupid she was, trying to push Tzuyu away when all along, deep down inside, she wanted Tzuyu to be with her, just like before.

Sana started to move faster on top of Tzuyu, and Tzuyu met her with every thrust, making sure to always bury her cock balls deep.

"Tzuyu, I'm near.. I'm almost there... Cum with me," Sana said while riding Tzuyu's cock.

Tzuyu sat on the bed and faced sana. Sana looked at her with her lustful eyes while she continues to ride her.

"Sana," Tzuyu called out her name to get her attention. When Sana looked at her, Tzuyu said these words.

"I love you."

Sana stopped moving when she heard it. Without even looking at her face, she knew that shock was written all over it.

"I said I-" Tzuyu was about to say it again but Sana stopped her.

"Shut up," Sana said.

"But I love you," Tzuyu said while smiling. She cannot stop herself from smiling because finally, she was able to say the words she's been keeping for almost a decade now.

"Why do you always say the most stupid things when we are doing this?" Sana asked, her tears are already building up in her eyes.

"You don't like it?" Tzuyu said, but she knew the truth.

"No. I hate you, you're stupid," Sana said.

"Really? Then why is your pussy clenching my cock? I think she's very happy now," Tzuyu said while grinning.

Sana was about to stand up but Tzuyu turned her around and made her lay on her stomach. Tzuyu positioned herself at the back of Sana and once again pushed her cock inside the smaller woman's tight pussy.

"I love you, Sana, and I will never let you go. Never again." Then Tzuyu started to fuck her from behind. It was not slow like how they did it a while ago, this time it is more aggressive, more demanding like she wanted to implant herself deep within Sana's pussy.

Sana buried her face on the pillow so her screams of ecstasy won't be heard by Tzuyu's neighbors while Tzuyu was ravaging her pussy. Tzuyu's left hand wrapped around Sana's neck while her right hand reached for the smaller woman's right breast, she kneaded it and pinched her hardened nipple while ramming fastly inside Sana's pussy.

"Tzuyu!! Oh god!! I'm cumming!!!!" Sana said on the pillow.

"Coat me with your juices, Sana, give it to me," Tzuyu said while keeping her pace then she felt it, Sana's walls gripped her cock so hard that she had to grip the base of her cock to stop herself from cumming.

Sana's body became limp when she reached her orgasm. Tzuyu turned her around before putting back her cock inside Sana's pussy. She grabbed the smaller woman's hips and raised it so it can align to her cock then she started to move in a frenzy mode, getting ready to reach her own orgasm.

Sana held onto Tzuyu's hand that was on her hips while her other hand was clenching the bedsheet. She still has not come down from the blissful feeling of her orgasm and Tzuyu here is already taking her to another peak of orgasm.

"I'm cumming again," Sana said while her eyes are rolling and toes curling.

"Let's cum together," Tzuyu said and after deep few thrusts, she filled Sana's womb with her own thick juices.

Tzuyu pulled out her cock and saw some of her cum started to drip from Sana's pussy.

If it is not the hottest scene I have ever seen, then I don't know anymore what is.

She dropped her body on top of Sana, she no longer has the energy to move. She then felt Sana's hand caressing her hair and her back, seemingly relaxing her body.

"Hmmmmm…" Tzuyu softly moaned then she snuggled on Sana's neck.

"I love you," Tzuyu said before sleep consumed her. Or was she already in heaven because of how peaceful and happy she's feeling right now?

Minutes have passed, then she heard it.

"I love you too," Sana softly said.

Yes, she must really be in heaven now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 60 21
As Yoon Bomi loses her memories she forgets the one she loves will she be able to fall in love with Chen again? Or make new memories and forget the p...
2.5K 98 14
Sequel to: Beyond Me and You As time passes we all grow and mature. The people may change but who says the feelings have to as well? Or does seeing...
25.1K 1.3K 41
This is the sequel to "For The Love of Money" if you haven't read it, go read that first, or else this book will not make since to you. -Beautiful_St...
1.3K 4 29
Aimee has moved into a "New town". Things in her life are really bad considering she doesn't know much about her past. Besides what she has lived aft...