𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖. (𝕘𝕩𝕘)

Por whoopsies13

After a few minutes, both of their chests were heaving from the lack of oxygen, the two pulling away. Their f... Más

cast
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53

chapter 47

24.7K 610 1.1K
Por whoopsies13

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

It's been a few days since Y/N had officially asked Hermione out, and things between the two couldn't have been going better. Hermione was practically always by Y/N's side, but she never complained. Her friends couldn't be happier for the two of them, not to mention half of them winning the bet they had placed on the two since last year.

It was now May 24th, a month until the final task to be exact, and Y/N had to go meet the champions and the judges later today at the fields for information on the last task. Easter had come a few days ago, Mrs. Weasley sending the group of children chocolates as gifts.

Y/N's family even sent letters to all of the children with money in it for looking after Y/N all year, grateful that she had such a supportive group around her. Her parents didn't know about her and Hermione yet, the two girls only being out to their friends, afraid that if anyone else found out they would only get into more trouble or be even more stressed.

Y/N was warming up to the idea of others knowing, she saw no problem in making sure everyone knew Hermione was hers. Hermione, however, cared about what others thought with things like this. She wanted to show Y/N off badly, but she didn't want the harassment that would come with it.

Percy had sent a letter over Easter, though it didn't help with any information on Crouch. The letter only started that the man was merely sick, and couldn't even get out of bed. Ron knew his brother was lying with the way he wrote his letter, but they wouldn't be able to get a direct answer back in time for the final task.

Now, Y/N sat in Hermione's dorm with the Gryffindor, the two snuggled up on Hermione's bed as her roommates were no where to be found. Hermione laid on top of Y/N with her face snuggled into the crook of her neck, Y/N's arms wrapped around her waist keeping her in place as the soft sounds of the TV across the room played as the two girls sat in silence.

"Mione."

Hermione picked her head up from Y/N's neck, gazing at her girlfriend quizzically, "Yes?"

Y/N's eyes hesitantly connected with Hermione's, her mind racing. She wanted to bring up the subject of telling others about them up, but she didn't exactly know how Hermione would react.

"I was wondering, when do you think you'll be ready to tell others about...us?"

Hermione's eyes softened at the question, knowing Y/N wanted so badly to let others see the two of them finally together. She looked into Y/N's eyes for a moment, her heart constricting at the hopeful shimmer in her eyes. She sighed before placing her head back down into Y/N's crook.

"I don't know, perhaps when the time comes. I really want to, I do, but I'm just afraid."

"Afraid?"

Hermione shyly nodded from Y/N's neck, "Yes, I don't want how others perceive us to ruin our relationship. I'm just afraid that you'll want to leave me if people start to judge us."

Y/N looked down at Hermione, their eyes not connecting as Hermione snuggled her face further into her. A slight frown made its way to Y/N's lips at Hermione's words, her hold around the Gryffindor's waist tightening.

"Leave you? Why would I leave you?"

Hermione remained silent for a moment, her face not making a move to disconnect itself from Y/N's embrace.

"What if you realize you don't actually want me," Hermione said softly, Y/N hearing her voice crack in the process.

"Hermione, look at me."

Y/N sat herself up slightly, Hermione still on top of her. Hermione reluctantly took her face away from Y/N's neck, Y/N's heart breaking as she saw tears brimming Hermione's eyes. She quickly rose one of her hands to cup Hermione's cheek, brushing away the few stray tears that fell. She looked at Hermione with a soft expression.

"Now, why would I leave you?"

"You don't want someone like me," Hermione said, her voice wavering as her lip quivered, "I'm a muggleborn, a stupid mudblood."

Y/N slightly cringed at the word, Hermione's tears now flowing as Y/N tried to wipe them away.

"You could have anyone you want, but you chose me. You could have Pansy, you could have Jenna, Merlin, you could even have Fleur! I don't get why you'd want me, I'd only drag you down. I'm stubborn, I'm annoying, and I'm even rude. I'm ugly, inside and out."

Y/N looked at the crying girl in front of her, her heart shattering as she heard Hermione talk about herself so lowly.

"Hermione, you're none of that. Why would you think that of yourself?"

"People have said it to me over the years," she said in a hushed tone. "Who?"

"M-Malfoy."

Y/N couldn't help but let a small laugh leave her lips-of course it was Draco. She rose her other hand to cup Hermione's other cheek, the bushy-haired girl looking at her in the broken state she was in.

"You really think you should listen to Malfoy, of all people?"

Hermione remained silent, sniffles coming from her.

"Hermione, you're beautiful. Not to mention you're smart and brave, that's why I want you, that's why I have you. I wouldn't fancy you if I thought otherwise."

Hermione blankly stared at Y/N, her fingers fiddling with each other. "Yeah, but-"

Y/N pushed her finger to Hermione's lips, quickly stopping her from talking. "There's no buts, Hermione. I'm serious, whether other people know about us or not, that won't stop me from being with you. Hell, the whole world could absolutely hate us, and I still wouldn't take back my feelings for you."

Hermione's lips slowly turned upwards into a small smile, her tears now nowhere to be seen.

"You really mean that?"

Y/N immediately nodded, "Of course."

Y/N leaned in towards Hermione, placing small kisses to her face as Hermione giggled. She trailed kisses along her cheeks, chin, forehead, and then one last one to peck her lips before pulling away. Y/N pressed a few kisses to Hermione's jawline, one of her hands cupping Hermione's face as the other rested itself on Hermione's hip as the bushy-haired girl still straddled her.

Y/N's lips continued their movement on Hermione's jawline, the Gryffindor leaning into Y/N's touch as she tilted her head to the side a bit, her head falling into Y/N's hand cupping her face.

"Thank you," Hermione said softly, her eyes fluttering closed as she felt Y/N press her lips to her jawline a bit harder. Y/N only hummed as she slowly trailed her lips down to the column of her neck, butterfly kisses being placed sporadically along the side.

Hermione's bottom lip trapped itself between her teeth as she felt Y/N slowly open her mouth, a fluttering sensation overcoming her body as Y/N's teeth grazed the skin. A moan fell from her lips as she felt Y/N nibble and suck at the skin, Hermione's body pushing flush against Y/N's from the sensation.

"Mm, Merlin," she moaned out, Y/N smirking against her neck as she created a small patch of hickeys along the column of her neck. Hermione's hands flew to the back of Y/N's head, tangling themselves in her hair as she pushed her face closer to her neck.

After a few more seconds, Y/N pulled away with a smirk as she admired the work she had done to Hermione's neck. Hermione's jaw was slacked as she fluttered her eyes open, her eyes dark as they looked at Y/N's smirking form. Y/N rose her hand to trace the hickeys on her neck, the feeling tickling Hermione a bit.

"Now everyone will know you're someone's."

Hermione's eyes widened as she quickly picked up her phone from its place next to her on the bed, opening the camera app and pointing it at her neck as she gasped. There was a line going up and down her neck, reddish-purple circles now being seen. She quickly put the phone down and glared at Y/N, the Ravenclaw only laughing at her girlfriend's irritated state.

"I wouldn't be laughing."

Y/N looked at Hermione with a smirk, her eyebrow whirling up amused, "Oh really, why is that?"

"I think you need some too, no? Show everyone you belong to someone, too?"

Y/N didn't respond as Hermione softly pressed her lips to her jawline, Y/N's eyes fluttering closed as her hands gripped Hermione's hips. Hermione's lips pressed themselves to her jaw softly before becoming more harsh, sliding down to her neck. Hermione's one hand cupped Y/N's face, the Ravenclaw leaning into it as the other rested on her shoulder to keep her in place.

Y/N's teeth sunk into her bottom lip as she felt Hermione's lips wrap themselves harshly around the skin of her neck, her teeth grazing the skin. She felt Hermione start to nibble at the skin before she started sucking, her eyes rolling to the back of her head at the feeling as her grip on Hermione's hips tightened.

"Fuck, Mione," she groaned out, Hermione continuing her assault on her neck. She felt Hermione place a few more love bites before she pulled away, her tongue running over the bruised skin to soothe it real quickly. Hermione pulled away with a small smirk as her eyes traced the work she had done, Y/N's eyes fluttering open.

The two girls looked at each other, Y/N still in her dazed state. Hermione smirked at her flustered girlfriend. She grazed her fingers over the patch of bruised skin, a mischievous look in her eyes.

"Mine."

Y/N lightly laughed as she brought Hermione in for a kiss, the bushy-haired girl immediately melting into her touch as she ran her hands through Y/N's hair.

"You really are amazing, you know that," Y/N mumbled against Hermione's lips, the Gryffindor giggling with an assertive nod.

"So I've been told."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The last task," Ludo Bagman states, the group standing on the Quidditch Pitch, "Is a maze. You must all go through the challenge, at the middle will be the Triwizard Cup. You must touch it and return with it to win. Points do not necessarily matter anymore, rather who can get to the trophy first. The last task will be on June 24th-any questions?"

The group of four champions remained silent, the man taking it as a sign that no one wanted to ask anything. He nodded with a huff as he motioned that they could all leave.

"Very well, that is all. Please, prepare yourselves, this task is the most important."

Fleur and Viktor nodded as they sent Cedric and Y/N a smile and wave, the two having to go to their training with their Headmasters. This left Cedric and Y/N alone to walk back to Hogwarts, but neither of them minded seeing as though they haven't gotten to see each other as much.

The two turned around, walking across the field towards the school, Cedric wrapping his arm around Y/N's shoulder since she was shorter.

"So, mind telling me what you've been up to?"

Y/N smiled at she looked at the older brunette with a shrug. "Nothing really, school has been okay. Snape has been assigning more essays though, I hate the man."

Cedric laughed at Y/N's rant, nodding his head. "Yeah, he isn't exactly the best, is he? Don't worry, you get Slughorn in two years-he's much better."

Y/N nodded, the two waking through the three that lead to Hagrid's hut as the approaches the school. Cedric looked down to Y/N, the sight of her neck making him smirk.

"So," he said nonchalantly, "Is that all you've been doing?"

Y/N only nodded, "Yeah, pretty much."

"Then explain the hickeys."

Y/N's face flushed quickly as she looked up to Cedric with a dumbfounded expression, her mouth opening and closing as she tried to find an excuse.

"I-I burnt my neck with a curling iron! I'm rather c-clumsy, a-and I just-"

"Cut the bullshit, I know what they look like," Cedric said smugly with a smirk, Y/N huffing.

"Fine, they're hickeys."

Cedric quirked an eyebrow, "From who exactly?"

Y/N looked at the boy with a pointed look, huffing as he smirked down at her flustered state. "You already know who."

Cedric's face immediately lit up as he looked at her with a shocked expression, his smile not faltering.

"Granger, really?"

Y/N shyly nodded her head with a blush as Cedric let out a soft laugh, immediately pulling her into him by locking his elbow around her head, ruffling her hair. Y/N whined as she tried to get loose from the boy's grasp, Cedric erupting into laughter.

"That's my girl!"

Y/N quickly unraveled herself from his bold as she tried to fix her hair, glaring at the boy.

"Yeah, yeah, but you can't tell anyone! We're waiting until she's comfortable!"

Cedric immediately nodded as he nudged her with his shoulder, "Of course. I'm happy for you, (Y/N/N). When did this happen?"

"Yule Ball."

"And you didn't tell me," Cedric said with a playful gasp, Y/N pushing his shoulder. The two laughed.

"But really, Y/N, I'm happy for you two. Shes good for you."

Y/N nodded with a small blush as she looked down to her feet, the two passing the trees. "Yeah, she is."

The two walked in silence for a moment before they heard rustling next to them, the two stopping as they turned to see what it was coming from. Both of the students reached for their wand, their wands now out and ready as they circled their surroundings. Y/N turned, her wand rose as she saw Barty Crouch emerge from a bush looking distraught, quickly lowering her wand as she made her way over to the man, Cedric following her.

"Mr. Crouch!"

The man fell to his knees as Y/N caught him, a terrified look in his eyes.

"He's coming, his power is coming back," he exclaimed, Cedric and Y/N sharing a confused look. "Who's coming, sir," Cedric asked, the man in Y/N's arms starting to fall unconscious.

"Voldemort! My son, my poor son is dead. Bertha Jorkins as well, all of them dead!"

That was all he said as he fainted in Y/N's hold, Cedric looking at Y/N with a frantic look as she looked down at the man in her arms.

"We need to get him to the Hospital Wing fast, and we need to tell Dumbledore."

Cedric nodded as he slung one of Crouch's arms over his shoulder, Y/N swinging the other over hers as they quickly made their way out of the forest and towards the school.

"Y/N, you don't think-"

"I don't know, Ced. Let's hope Crouch is wrong."

_______________________________

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 26.1K 55
Y/N looked at her coldly, not moving their faces away, "Oh, yeah? And what could I do to fix that? Tell me, Granger, since you're such a Know-It-All...
149K 4.9K 33
first book in the Evelyn Black series • • sequal: BACK TO LOVE [ i promise the second book is better lol ] • slow slow-burn (like years) friends...
19.9K 911 14
Know where your loyalty lies, Malfoy... *************************************** Hogwarts doesn't have one Malfoy, it doesn't have two... It has three...
582K 13.4K 33
"Don't make that promise when we both know it could break," Hermione told her with a cry, but Y/N only gave a small smile as she rested her forehead...