𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 ✔

By Delirus

❝ 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 ❞ He knew how wrong it was. Even though he knew it and repeat... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

40.9K 1.4K 133
By Delirus

𒊹︎︎︎ Cry of pain.

"Thank you Ben" Theo muttered urgently as he got out of the car and ran inside his estate.

The first thing he saw was Liz hugging Henry tightly while crying over his shoulder. Theodore's heart dropped at the sight, it was rare to see Liz cry. She was a strong woman and he knew it.

He awkwardly cleared his throat as they instantly parted.

"Oh, my Theo!" Liz cried out as she ran towards him and hugged the life out of him.

"There there" Theo whispered, not knowing what else to say as his gaze fell on Henry and inspected his body for any injuries.

Henry had a sad smile on his face as Theo walked up to him "I am fine young master—" Henry answered Theo's unasked question as he continued "—But the young miss isn't. She is waiting for you in the office"

Theo's jaw tightened as his fingers balled up in a fist. Theo turned on the heels of his shoe as he walked towards his office at a quick tempo. His heart hammering against his chest in nervousness, he knew he wasn't ready to see the damages Inez had incurred.

He knew he would kill someone or break something, he had to get a hold of himself. He breathed in a deep breath as he clutched the door handle of his office.

He slightly opened the door while breathing out as his gaze fixed on the brown-haired beauty near the window as she kept looking down at something.

Her lower lip was trapped between her teeth as her eyes brimmed with tears, but dare they escape! Her silver eyes sparkling with unshed tears brought about the memories of the first time Theo had seen her.

The time when she was just a mere child.

Theo stood outside the tall iron gates, clutching onto his umbrella as Henry and Liz stood beside him.

He wasn't ready to go in yet. In fact, he doesn't think he ever will be.

But he knew how important this day was as he slowly walked in with Henry and Liz following behind.

He saw the one thing he most dreaded to see. The coffin of his father. Stepfather to be precise. The area wasn't as crowded as he reckoned, only family and close friends.

Still, he wasn't invited.

He saw a child clutching the coffin with her tiny hands, refusing to let it go as her mother kept scolding her to leave it, the child did not care about the heavy snowfall. Something was odd about this kid, she was neither crying nor letting it go just reluctant and in denial.

"No he is alive!" she screamed.

The brown-haired kid with stunning silver eyes, who looked no more than 5-6 years, announced to her mother as her mother broke down in quiet sobs. Theo's heart broke as he saw the child and her mother.

"Diana" Theo whispered as the mother instantly stiffened and turned around with wide eyes.

"Theodore, what are you doing here?" Diana asked while looking around, searching for someone as she wiped her tears. "You know if your brother sees yo—"

"—He won't be pleased, I know. But it is my father's funeral is it not?" he questioned as Diana sighed and looked down sadly. Before they could talk any further they heard a loud voice echo throughout the gloomy graveyard.

"He is not your father!"

Theo turned around in a start as his eyes met with the blazing black ones. The anger that reflected through his eyes looked enough to melt the snow and then set it on fire.

Timothee fast-walked towards Theo as he grabbed him by the collar of his blazer.

"GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Tim shouted at Theo's face as the people around quickly quieted down.

"Tim we can talk about this civilly, you and me." Theo tried to calm him down but Timothee gritted his teeth as his grip tightened around his collar.

"Didn't you hurt us enough? Why are you here! Are you here to laugh at us, satisfy your sick needs by seeing us in misery!" Tim shouted as he pushed Theo back.

Theo stumbled back as his eyes now brimmed with fresh tears. "He was my father too!" Theo shouted as Timothee's fists tightened and punched Theo in the jaw as multiple gasps were heard.

"No, he wasn't! You took that right away from him! He died waiting for you. His heart couldn't take it when you said you didn't want to be his child anymore!" Tim shouted as he landed another punch on Theo's jaw.

"He gave you love and accepted you! He didn't deserve a bastard like you!" Tim shouted further as Theo didn't reply.

Theo held his jaw as he saw blood dripping from his nose and falling on the snow, turning it scarlet.

"Why did you do it, Theo?" Timothee asked, now in a low defeated voice as Diana sobbed loudly behind them while clutching onto her daughter.

"I-I can't tell you that" Theo muttered as Timothee's anger piked and he punched Theo again.

"GET OUT!" Timothee shouted as they heard a low gasp followed by a loud childish cry. Theo turned back as his eyes fell on the child who had managed to keep her tears on the bay till now but broke down after seeing her father's rage.

Diana picked up Inez while rocking her back and forth as she stared right at Theo. Theo lowered his gaze as he gave his brother one last look.

"Tim—"

"Get him out of here before I kill him" Timothee said to Henry as Henry quickly nodded and held Theo by his shoulder.

"Young master let's go" Henry whispered to which Theo nodded slightly. Theo looked at his father's grave one last time before walking out, his face now stained with tears and blood.

"Theo"

Theo broke out of his daze as his gaze fell on Inez once more. Her eyes fixed on a photo frame and Theo knew exactly what she was looking at.

"Inez" he breathed out as he saw Inez flinch and turn towards him in a start. Theo's brows scrunched up when he saw her bandaged left hand and her bandaged forehead.

He took long strides towards her as Inez slowly fully turned towards him with a small smile.

Theo's hands went towards the stray strands of her brown hair as he softly brushed it back with his fingers. "I will catch that fucker" Theo whispered, his voice deeper and full of emotions as he stared right at her.

"No Theo. I am fine, it was just an accident " Inez tried to reassure him as she put her right hand over his bicep, slightly running her hand up and down.

"They hurt you I will not forgive them" he said through gritted teeth as he took a step closer to her. Inez stumbled back until her back hit the wall as her heartbeat quickened at their close proximity.

Theo's hand travelled towards the photo frame in her hand as he took it and set it down on the table. His gaze pierced right through her as his hands cupped her cheeks.

"I will never forgive them" he whispered.

And with this, he slammed his lips against her.

what do you think happened between Theo and his brother?

please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...