Ch 15 Operation Kchiwhcrot

In the team's room you all were getting ready for today was the day that you were hunting Roman Torchwick apparently. You as well as the others were brandishing different outfits. Getting out of the restroom you went in mid conversation.

Ruby: Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Weiss: Hold on one minute. Time out. Y/N.

Y/N: What?

Weiss: What's with the all black and gray?

Y/N: This is my ISAC Asher outfit.

Weiss: Why is there a bit of blood on the upper collar?

Y/N: Do you really want to know? I can tell but you may not like it.

Weiss: Never mind. After seeing some of your scroll's videos I don't want to.

Y/N: Good.

For a briefest moment you thought how you came into possession of the outfit. Your dad gave it to you but it is how he got it would be what would disturb them. In the days of the old agents made a game out of certain tasks. Most involve eliminating targets but most of them amount to killing for reward or in this case an outfit.

 Most involve eliminating targets but most of them amount to killing for reward or in this case an outfit

Weiss: I can't believe we're actually going to do this.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan this time.

Ruby: Right. Does everyone know what their role is?

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting info out of him should not be too hard...

Y/N: I still don't know why you want me to hack into Vale's police station.

Ruby: We need any information they have. That and you're kinda the only one we know who would able to.

Y/N: Y'all didn't even ask if I could. You just simply assumed.

Yang: Can you?

Y/N: (sighs) Yeah. Well I guess I'll be going there now.

Ruby: Operation Kchiwhcrot is a go!

Blake: What?

Yang: Yeah I'm with her.