Author's Note

A/N: This doesn't concern the story but is to say my thoughts on a 300 follower milestone because I see people post these. Read or not I'm simply putting it out there. A collection of thoughts over my time writing.

Anyways to those who have read my author's notes you all know that generally speaking I doubt that people read them. Will it happen with this? To an extent possibly. Anyhow the thing is when I first came about doing this as most it was from reading other's stories. The day came where in my instance I thought on why is there not Division x RWBY stories?

The day came where I thought why not own? Truthfully I made it for my eyes only but one day I thought screw it. Let me publish it and see what happens. As time went on more and more surprisingly read it. Is there moments I wish I can change? Yup. Will I? Nope. I see it as a reminder. Anyways one story became two and so on. Then I accumulated more readers and followers. Like many I have not really got the chance to see the show. Just now I am at a point where I am beginning but I am doing it in such a way that I do so alongside this story.

That first story of mine had me simply search the transcript and follow the episodes but as you know with my characters inserted in such the way to make it seem that they aren't copy and paste. That they add something more as I changed some events. As you may have seen my other stories went a different route. Most recently I made this story to follow the events of the show. Of course I wonder how it will go as it becomes more combat oriented but I am trying to prepare.

Often times I try to keep a schedule due to the fact that I know how I hate reading stories to then abruptly end. Sure I know people have a life or stop but it would be nice for at the very least an announcement. Though I myself am guilty of it. Looking at two of my stories it has not been updated. In this case it is due to the writer's block as I prepare my stories before I actually publish it but it only goes so far. The stories are at the point where I run out of the ideas and wing it. Trying to write the stories with the Velvet one being halfway a chapter. That story I know its ending. Anyways if you have stuck by to this point well you have my thanks. I have future ideas but that of course will have to wait.

Thanks for reading my stories. Then there are those who have helped though I am sure they know who they are.