Ch 14 Echoes of a Past

A/N: I haven't made any changes to The Best Day Ever. You'll see the two parts updated as I forgot to put chapter 13 in the title.

In Beacon's library Team RWBY were playing Remnant: The Game. You on the other hand were having a nap. With the match being won by Yang and nothing left to do Ruby turned to Team JNPR as Sun and Neptune left.

Ruby: Jaune. Hey Jaune.

Jaune: What?

Ruby: Can you take a picture of our team?

Yang: Why? To commemorate your loss?

Ruby: No. It's just we never really have any team photos. Jaune?

Jaune: I don't have my scroll.

Ruby: Well grab Y/N's. Wait I have it. Here.

Weiss: Why do you have Y/N's scroll?

Ruby: He gave it to me saying if I wanted to I can delete the photos he got of me when we were playing hide-and-seek. I look bad in the photos but I'll keep them for memories. One day we'll look back and remember the all the fun times.

Weiss: Y/N is still sleeping.

Yang: Just wake him.

Jaune: Don't. I had bad experiences when I woke him up.

Ruby: What happened?

Jaune: First day he pulled out a gun on me and I fell. The scary part was how Y/N did it almost immediately. Said how he wasn't use to people waking him or something. Also he has a really good arm with grenades so I am kinda afraid he might accidentally throw one.

Ruby: Don't be ridiculous Jaune. Y/N only pulls out Red. No grenades. Only his pistol. I promise.

Jaune: I still don't want to. I mean who carries grenades with them?

Weiss: Trust me. It only gets much worse when you know he has different kinds so be happy you don't sleep in the same room.

Yang: Eh, we can still take a picture. Ruby will just need to make it look like he's awake.

Ruby: How?

Yang: I don't know. Figure something out.

Pyrrha: They can lean their heads together.

Yang: Yeah do that.

Ruby: I guess. Blake.

Blake: Huh? What's happening?

Weiss: Are you okay? You seem less like yourself.

Blake: I'm fine.

Weiss: You don't seem f-

Blake: I said I'm fine. Let's just take the picture and be over with it.

Getting into position the picture was taken. Afterwards Jaune gave the scroll to another student for JNPR to join in on the picture.

Jaune: Thanks.

Student: (hands scroll before leaving) Yeah.

After getting the photo taken Blake suddenly left. You could say that some could not leave things in the past with Blake as Blake left the library leaving all of her friends confused on the sudden change.

In the room Blake sits need the window, legs folded as she remembers the events that was Vale. When she found out about how Roman and along with the White Fang were working together. It didn't help how she got reminded of this during her talk with Ozpin of the night in the dockyard once he found out.