Ch 5 Team RWBY+Y/N

After the events of the initiation all the teams were being formed and alongside the leaders. Though as these new teams were being called out Ruby noticed a lack of someone.

Ozpin: Led by... Jaune Arc!

Ruby: (whispers) Phhhssst. Yang.

Yang: (whispers) What?

Ruby: Have you seen Y/N?

Yang: Huh now that you mention it no. Wait I think we're next. Don't worry Ruby I'm sure he's fine.

Ruby: (looks down) Yeah...

Ozpin: And finally...

Team RWBY would be formed but as the day went into the night the question still lingered. Getting into there rooms they noticed strange suitcases and gear.

Blake: Hmmm. Property of Y/N L/N. Open with risk.

Weiss: (stomps by) Great just great. Now we have another member on our team and it is a boy no less.

Ruby: Yes!

Yang: I can't believe it. You actually got both of us on your team.

The conversation came to a halt as you enter into the room dripping wet. Walking forward you drop all your gear one by one making no eye contact with no one.

As you were fatigued and bloodied up you did not feel in the mood to talk at the moment.

Ruby: Y/N... What happened to you?

Y/N: Give me a minute.

Weiss stood directly in front of you. Trying to step aside she moved once again blocking the path. Sighing as you now have to deal with a Weiss Schnee you took off your sunglasses to stare blankly.

Weiss: Now you just hold on a minute. Some ground rules need to be set.

Y/N: Zip it.

Weiss: Did you just-

Y/N: Not right now you fink.

Weiss: Did you just call me a FINK?!

Y/N: Yes, and I'm sorry for it but you kinda deserve it.

Weiss: Why you-

Yang: Just take his apology.

Y/N: Now I'm going to take a shower as I'm fucking freezing and after I can explain this.

Wasting no time you enter inside the shower much to a stunned team with Yang and Ruby not used to this behavior.

Weiss: (stomps around) He can't do that!

Blake: I believe he just did.

Yang: I mean you kinda deserve it.

Weiss: All I did was try to lay down the rules but he called me a FINK.

Ruby: Well Y/N was dripping wet and didn't look like in the mood sooo yeah.

After a good half hour they heard the shower stopped followed by your voice.

Y/N: That feels better. Crap. Uhh can one of you get my clothes?

Yang: Go on Ruby.

Ruby: Which suitcase?