Ch 12 Pt2 Fractured but Whole Again

Team RWBY arrived at the gun range passing by a figure that turns out to be you.

Blake: I don't see Y/N.

Yang: Ruby?

Ruby walked up to one of the stalls noticing a single bullet casing. Picking it up, inspecting the casing she notice how this was a .50 BMG Round. She only knew one person who had a weapon that uses that kind of ammunition.

Ruby: This is one of Y/N's bullet casings.

Weiss: How do you know?

Ruby: Because I have been teaching Y/N on how to use a scythe and sometimes I use one of his weapons.

Pushing the button at a stall a practice target came forward. Looking it showed a message written in bullet holes.

Blake: Come to the rooftop tomorrow. Same time that Rose Petals and I would practice.

Ruby whispered the nickname to herself as grew to like them. She especially missed the names now.

Weiss: I suppose we won't be seeing him in tomorrow's classes then.

Yang: Hold up. I see another bullet.

Pushing another button the target went to them with a new message.

Ruby: I did figured JNPR or more accurately Jaune would tell. It comes to show all along I knew how they all would play their part since they are friends after all. Of course it was all unbeknownst to them. Wait there's more.

It only mentioned to turn the page around to see the contents behind it. Taking off a note it read the pages for next weeks are listed below to study.

Blake: (takes note) How nice of Y/N.

Weiss: Gimme.

Blake: Right. For a moment I forgotten how you are with studying.

Yang: You gotta admit now he's showing off. Hey Ruby you alright?

Ruby: What? Yeah. Yeah. Just thinking.

Yang: Don't worry. It should he all over by tomorrow.

One day later and the time finally arrives and going to the roof they see you working on the gadgets of yours.

Weiss: We need to talk.

Y/N: Yeah. I invited you. Though it has to be here as I can't exactly stop. If you do want to know it's something called a Shrapnel Trap.

Blake: Can you please stop?

Weiss: You can't just avoid us after we went through all that with Blake and I.

Y/N: You're right. (stops working on gadgets) Now you have my unwavering attention.

Yang: You have been avoiding us.

Ruby: Y/N please-

Y/N: Ruby, before you say anything listen to this. I will say that there is no point in trying to change that aspect of me because I see it as a necessary evil. My dad told me one thing.

Yang: And that is.

Y/N: He was showing me some mission files from the past and telling me their stories. At the end of it he turned serious telling me that the people are fools for thinking this peace is everlasting. Mark my words one of these days the only way you will have control is behind a barrel of a gun. I think his it is true. Just look at Vale. In the surface it looks good but if you look you can see it for what Vale truly is. The crime is going up. We have been reactive and not proactive.