It all starts with a fight

Tom rubbed his eyes, quietly groaning as he sat up from bed, yes, he had just woken up but he also felt like he just finished running a marathon. Tom got out of his cold, lonely bed to stretch, finding it satisfying when he heard some pops, he chuckled to himself and just brushed his hair up with his hands, sliding on a shirt and some shorts before getting out of his room.

Tom went downstairs and saw Edd and Matt already at the table, Tord wasn't there but he didn't care about him, he just sat down on the chair and sipped on the coffee that Edd, supposedly made for him. Edd smiled at Tom, waving at him, "Good morning Tom!" He practically shouted, excited because Matt told him he had a surprise for the boy later. Tom flinched and looked at him, "Oh, morning Edd," he chuckled softly, yawning again.

Matt hummed and patted Edd's head, smiling softly "Don't get too loud now Edd, Tord's still asleep," he smiled softly. Edd nodded "But Tord isn't asleep, he left early in the morning, while I was making breakfast, I offered him to sit down but he declined and left." Edd huffed and pouted. Tom perked up a brow.

Tord? Leaving early? That's new, "When has this been happening?" Tom perked up a brow, now curious. Edd looked at him "Since the last few months, I didn't really ask him about it because he seems to avoid that topic," Edd explained. Tom's eyes widened a bit, a few months? That was like, their last fight, they haven't been fighting or arguing too much because Tord would always, often come back tired, he'd just go straight to his room once he comes back.

"Anyways, Matt when are we gonna leave for the surprise?!" Edd squealed, he just finished his breakfast and smiled at Matt.

A few hours pass, Tom was alone in the house, Edd and Matt had left the house an hour or two ago for the said surprise and to go to their jobs. Tom stayed in the living room and worked, he had an online job so it's easy for him to just stay home rather than communicate with people and just embarrassing yourself.

A few more hours pass, Tord came back to the house, yawning softly, he rubbed his eyes and took his shoes off as he closed the door behind him, he stretched and noticed Tom on the couch, he just stayed silent and started to head to the kitchen to eat something.

Tom noticed Tord and looked at the boy's appearance, his hair was messy, eyes half-lidded, bags under his eyes, lips pursed, he was moving slowly as well. What had he been up to? Tom got up and went to the kitchen to see Tord making coffee for himself most likely.

Tord ran a hand through his hair and sighed, fixing his mullet up to be a small ponytail, Work is stressing.. Tord thought to himself, quietly stirring his coffee to get both the caffeine and sugar mixed in. Tom watched Tord "And where have you been Commie?" He growled, just to cover up what he really felt, he was worried about him but he didn't want to seem weak.

Tord took a sip of the coffee "Shut up Jehovah. I don't have time to argue with you." He grumbled, already feeling a headache coming, he really didn't need this. Tom glared at him and crossed his arms "Edd and Matt are worried about you. Where are you even going that early?" He furrowed his eyebrows. Tord rolled his eyes and grabbed painkillers and water, chugging those down before drinking his coffee, "I'm just doing what you said. You know the; Why don't you wear yourself out by working everyday and actually helping Edd pay for the house than just jerking off to your room commie?" He mimicked Tom's voice, rolling his eyes again and chugging on his coffee.

Tom furrowed his eyebrows "You actually went and done that? Wow" he rolled his eyes. Tord pursed his lips "Just shut up and leave me alone. I have another shift this night." He muttered and went upstairs to his room. Tom watched him and sighed "He actually did what I told him to," he mumbled.

Tord laid down and set the cup of coffee down, immediately passing out when his head hit the pillow, he knew he was already helping Edd with the funds of the army he was running, he didn't really wanna work, but Tom had a point, all he did was lay around, doing nothing the whole day, but check on the army from time to time, not even helping Edd with the house, as Tom could see, when Tom said those words he couldn't help but feel guilty, so he took three jobs at once, one at a cafe, one at a bakery and one at a bar. Make it four if you count the 'being a leader' in. He just wanted to help, that's all.