owo pt 2

Weeks past after Tom and Tord started dating, Tord was extremely happy that he finally got with Tom, the love of his life, Tom however, he wasn't as happy, he just did this so he can make his revenge on Tord.

Revenge..that always has been in his mind.

Tord sighed, looking up at Tom with a sweet smile "I love you!" He leaned on Tom's shoulder. Tom cringed at his words, holding back a cough as he said "I love you too" he was really trying too hard hm?

Tord smiled softly, he was feeling better ever since him and Tom dated, Tord would always show Tom how much he loves him but Tom doesn't seem to care.

Red flag.

Today, Tord was on the couch, waiting for Tom to come back, apparently he had gone somewhere with a friend, Tord believed it and trusted him letting him go wherever he wanted, but in reality, Tom was at the bar with someone else, someone else he actually loves.

Tom barged in the house, wobbling on his legs as he hiccuped. Tord shot up and walked to him "To-" he was immediately cut off by a slap to the face "Shut it." He slurred. Tord let out a yelp and nodded, trying to help him. He got another slap yet again "Don't touch me." Tom growled. Tord whimpered and nodded, looking at the floor.

Another, Red flag.

Tom made his way upstairs, successfully not falling down, he went to his room and slammed the door shut, locking it. Tord watched and sighed, closing the front door and locking it, he went to the couch and cried himself to sleep.

In the morning, Edd was making breakfast already, not seeing Tord on the couch, he thought that Tord was asleep in his room, something felt wrong but he brushed it off. Matt went downstairs, his usual smiling and self loving self, he had a mirror on his hand as he walked down cautiously.

Usually Tord would be the next one down but no, it was Tom. Tom got down the stairs, rubbing one of his voids. Edd turned to him "Good morning Tor-" he paused "Oh, Good morning Tom" he mumbled, knowing what Tom has been doing to his red bean.

Tom looked at him "Hey Edd" he hummed and looked around, he smiled, not seeing Tord. Edd went to Matt and sighed "Matt..? Can you..Check up on Tord?" Edd put the plates on the table. Matt smiled and nodded, putting his mirror on the table "Of course Edd" he smiled and went upstairs, knocking on Tord's room.

"Oi, Thomas." Edd glared at Tom. Tom looked over at him, he was making coffee "Yeah? And why'd you use my full name?" He mumbled. Edd sighed "Alright, what's your plan, why are you doing this to Tord?" He pinched the bridge of his nose. Tom growled "You actually care about him Edd?!" He crossed his arms. Edd sighed "Of course I do! He's my friend! And he knows what he's done to all of us! He's aware that he done wrong things and he's trying to make it up for us even at his state!" Edd sighed.

"Since you're his boyfriend you should probably know that he cuts himself and blames himself for everything he did." Edd added. Tom's eyes widened a bit, he kept his stern gaze "I-.." he mumbled and looked away.

Matt came rushing downstairs with a panicked look "E-EDD! T-Tord is gone!" Matt shouted. Edd's eyes widened, he immediately ran to Tord's room with Matt, hoping to find clues on where he had gone.

Tom felt his heart ache in the slightest, it hurt, it hurt to know he did this, it hurt to know he could've prevented this but he did nothing. Tom sighed and turned off the coffee, not in the mood for breakfast, he left the house, he wanted to see the girl he likes but does he really like her? Then why would he feel hurt just knowing the Tord was now gone and just knowing that Tord was cutting himself.

Tom sighed, he went to the park and looked up at see the girl he liked, kissing another guy. Tom's heart broke, he never knew this was how it felt to have yourself hurt by other people, he couldn't imagine the pain having to do it to yourself.

Karma does hit you hard doesn't it?

Tom sighed and looked away, now wanting to see Tord, he wanted to hold Tord in his arms, he wanted to apologise to him for everything he did, he wanted to love him for real this time, but he had his chances, he had his chances with Tord but he didn't show it to him properly, he just threw everything away.

Tom's phone rung, he picked up and sighed "..Hello..?" He mumbled. Edd was panicking, he couldn't drive to the hospital since he was shaking violently, he had Matt drive there. Ringo looked at Edd with a worried look, she gently nuzzled onto his stomach as Edd gently stroked her, shaking.

"T-Tom- I-I don't know i-if you wanna k-know this but T-Tord- H-he's in the h-hospital-" he whimpered. Tom's eyes widened, he immediately ran to the direction of the hospital "Why?! What happened?!" Tom growled a bit. Edd whimpered a bit "I-I'll tell you o-once we g-get there.."

Edd hung up and tried to calm himself down, he hugged Ringo tight, which was with them the whole time, and tried to even his breath. Matt stopped by a red light and glanced at Edd "Edd, c-calm down alright..? Tord w-would be fine" he mumbled, gently holding Edd's hand as he continued to drive with one hand on the steering wheel.

Tom was panting as he continued to run to the hospital, holding himself from sobbing or breaking down. Tom saw the hospital in sight, he smiled a bit, his voids getting filled with tears.

Hold on Tord..I'm Coming for you..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
To be continued
Word count: 1025 words