Can I order a date with you?~

(Uhm, so Tom x Cafe Worker Tord, College AU)

Edd, Matt and Tom were walking outside of the school campus, it was the weekends after all.

"So guys, I heard there was a cafe near the campus, Let's go there!" Edd chirped, the cheerful person in the group, average height, has glasses, a bit chubby, chocolate hair up to his forehead, wears a green hoodie and pants along with green shoes. 

"Yeah! Coffee sounds like a great idea! I still need to study for the exam in history.." Matt sighed while rubbing his nape nervously, the nerd of the group, quite a tall bean, wears glasses, has braces and light freckles that would be visible unless you look closely, ginger hair that seems to try and defy gravity, wears a purple polo shirt, pants and black shoes.

"Sure, I don't have anything to do" Tom shrugged, the somewhat popular one in the group, shorter than Matt by an inch or two, ear piercings, hair that surely defys gravity, wears a blue jacket, halfway opened by the zipper and a black shirt underneath, pants and checkered vans.

The three made their way to the cafe, it was not that busy, there were quite a bit of people, but not that many people to suffocate you, it had this sweet scent in the air and this calming vibe.

A boy greeted them, he has caramel hair stuck up into devil horns, his eyes were two different colors his left eye is a red and his right eye is a silver, his accent was not from here, shorter than Edd, and wore a uniform. Tom thought he was familiar.

"Hello sirs! Take a seat and we'll be with you shortly!" The boy said with a smile, he guided the three to an unoccupied table near the window, Edd and Matt thanked him before he left to get the menus, Tom couldn't take his voids off him, he hoped Edd or Matt won't notice but they did.

"Sooo~ Tommo boi has a love interest now huh?~" Edd cooed in a sing song tone while grinning. Tom gave Edd a glare but that didn't shut the green clad up, Edd kept teasing Tom about the boy, Matt was silently scrolling through his phone, probably reviewing some note for the exam he mentioned a while ago.

"Sorry for the wait!" The boy paused for a bit and took a few deep breaths and put the menus on the table "There was a mishap at the back" He explained before fixing his posture and took out his notepad and pen to take their orders.

"I'll have the cola slushie aaaaannnndd the chocolate cupcake please! OH and the cola used in the slushie should not be diet please" Edd said looking up from his menu, the boy nodded and wrote the order on the paper. "I'll have an americano and a muffin" Matt then ordered placing the menu down then back on his phone "Oh an please make two the other one for take out" Matt added looking at the boy then back on his phone. The boy nodded "You're studying for an exam I suppose?" He asked Matt as he wrote down the order, Matt nodded without a word "College sucks" Edd added while waiting for Tom to say his order "Tell me about it" The boy rolled his eyes. "I'll have a caramel macchiato" Tom pause for a bit like he was holding himself back, the boy wrote the order down "anything else? If not it will be --.-- pounds please (I don't know how much that'd cost)" he asked looking up from the note then at the three. "Well actually wanna hang out some time?" Edd perked up and gave Tord the money before shooting a glare at Tom, the boy shrugged "Why not" he paused "I'm Tord by the way, I'll be back with your orders!" he smiled cheerfully and went on his way.

"You owe me Tommo" Edd stated fiddling with Matt's fingers, who was currently not paying attention cause he was studying, Tom just huffed and waited for the arrival of Tord, playing with his phone.

Tord came back to the guys, he wasn't wearing the cafe's uniform anymore though, he was wearing a red jacket, opened by the zipper and a white shirt. Tord got the guys' orders and another order with it, Tord sat next to Tom since Edd and Matt were sitting next to each other, Tom felt heat rush to his cheeks but furiously shook them away.

"Tord why aren't you wearing your uniform?" Edd asked as Tord slide the orders to them and takes the other order on his side of the table. "Well it's the end of my shift, I'm at college so they go easy on me with shifts" Tord explained, The three turned to him with sparkles in their eyes "The three of us are studying at the college nearby, which one are you in?" Edd asked, he put the straw in the drink he ordered and slowly drank it. 

He nearly choked when Tord said his reply "Oh! I study there too! Now I know why Tom was super familiar, I think he's in my class!" Tord clicked his fingers and puts a straw on his drink which was a cookies and cream frappe. Tord looked at Tom and smiled. He finally had the chance of making friends.

Tord sips on his drink occasionally pulling away from the straw to tak to Edd. Tom took this chance to look closely at Tord's features closely.

As time passes by, The four grow closer and closer with each other, Tom and Tord were close. Tom had certain feelings for the small norsk, Tord was oblivious of it like Hecc-. With a lot of courage and dignity collected he decided to ask Tord out on a date.

Tom walked to the cafe, Tord's shift was nearing to an end, he walked in and requested to talk to Tord. Tom was hella nervous, his hands were shaking, he was sweating a bit and he was hyperventelating. He took a few deep breaths as he saw Tord walk to the counter, smiling softly at him.

"What can I get you Tom?" Tord asked in a soft voice, pressing buttons on the computer (I guess) In front of him, Tom took another set of deep breaths and leaned casually on the counter.

"Can I order a date with you?~" Tom cooed looking at Tord, whose eyes widenes and his face flushed red. There were a lot of 'aww's and gasps. "Of course you can sir~ I'll just finish my shift~" Tord winked at Tom before kissing Tom's cheeks and walking away, leaving the brit dazed, The people in the cafe were very supportive, others gave Tom a smile, others gave a thumbs up and there were others who straight up shouted "Congratulations Bro! You got a cutie!". Tom sat on a nearby table face being a bit pink from being overwhelemed and waited for his order.

Tord got to Tom and immediately kissed him, the people cheered again, and others may or may not have recorded the whole thing-- 

The two walked out of the cafe, holding hands and smiling at each other.

End

----------------------------------------------

Oof- That took longer than expected

Thank you so much for reading and voting! It means so much to mehh T3T

Also please don't be shy (put some more--) to comment a request! I'll write it if you give me details and if I'm comfortable with it! 

Word count: 1287 words

Stay sweet, sour, spicy, salty or anything you desire! I love all of you! Have a great Day/Afternoon/Night

Bye sweets ~3~