Seemingly Sweet

Tom, Tord, Edd and Matt were at the mall, for groceries. Tord wandered off to the candy isle, he looked around and hummed, lowkey tempted by them. Tom followed him, telling Edd that he was just making sure that Tord wouldn't buy or steal anything gross or illegal. Tom was a bit dazed that Tord went here, he was sure that Tord would run out the grocery store to run somewhere that sells hentai or maybe guns.

"Ooo! Marshmallows!" Tord hummed and grabbed a pack or two, he held onto the sweets and closed his eyes, smiling softly, satisfied with his selection. Tord then made his way back to Edd and Matt, but bumped into Tom, dropping his marshmallows, he bent down and grabbed it "Sorry Sorry!" He apologized and looked at the person, his eyes widened "Tom?!"

Tom smiled at him "Didn't know you were fond of sweets Commie" Tom hummed and helped Tord up, which Tord took and smiled, they walked back to Edd and Matt with an awkward tension, both of them wanting to say something but didn't.

Ah yes, awkward indeed

"Hey guys! Got what you wanted?" Edd chirped, Both Tom and Tord nodded, Tord hugged the marshmallow packs tight, but not tight enough to make them explode.

Edd smiled at them "Well let's go check the items out" He hummed and went to Matt, who wanted to push the cart when after Tom and Tord left.

They checked the things out and went in the car, Tom and Tord at the back seat, Edd and Matt in the front, just the clichè seating arrangement on the four, nothing different.

Edd kept his eyes on the road, humming softly, Matt was on Instagram, looking at his beautiful posts of himself and his favorite ship, Matt x Matt, Tord was on Spotify, playing music as he looked out the window, Tom was on YouTube, watching song covers, he would occasionally glanced at Tord.

Once at the house, Edd placed the groceries on the respective cabinets and Tord took the marshmallow packs to his room, Tom watched him "He likes sweets? Interesting" He mumbled to himself, having a smile. Tom sat on the couch "Edd? Do we have baskets in here?" Edd poked his head out of the door "What kind of baskets?" He asked.

Tom looked at him "Those gift baskets?" He stood up and went to the kitchen with Edd "I saved those for the neighbors though" Edd huffed "I'll buy some then, can I borrow the car keys?" He asked, Edd nodded and gave him the car keys.

Tord hummed as he ate the marshmallows, now reading some fanfiction Matt recommend him, "Beautiful Us - A Matt x Matt fanfiction" Tord mumbled "Well, better than boredom"

After a few hours Tom comes back with sweets, chocolates and such, they were all placed in a plastic bag, and like 10 gift baskets. He rushed to his room and put the sweets in his mini fridge which was half full of Smirnoff. Tom then placed the gift baskets on top of the mini fridge, and he sat on his desk, making some anonymous notes.

Tom placed the chocolates on the basket, till it's full, he tied a bow and the note onto it. The good thing is, Tom and Tord's rooms are next to a tree, Tom could just climb up there and leave the basket on the window, since Tord's window is usually open.

Tom hummed and got to a nearby branch, holding the basket of chocolates in his hand, he slowly went to Tord's window, and as said, it's open, he left it on the windowsill and knocked on the glass, he then hurried to go back to his own room, hoping Tord didn't see him.

Tord looked over at the window, where a knock was heard, he spotted the basket and his nervous expression was replaced with a smile, he held the basket in his arms, inspecting it, no name? Tord looked at the note, it was baby blue, Tom, blue, It reminded him of Tom, and he looked at the handwriting, it looked like Tom's, but..no, Tom wouldn't give him gifts, that'd be different.

Tord hummed and took a picture of it, sending it to their group chat.

----------

Edd's babies

Guys, do you happen to know who had chocolates and gift baskets in the house?? :TordieBoi

Matt_de_cute: No, but have you read the fanfiction I recommend you?! It's so cute I can't- Hhhhhhhh- 🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍

EddieMom: Tom bought some gift baskets but, chocolates, I don't have a clue.

Tommo: No

Oh, you all wanna share the chocolates though? :TordieBoi

Matt_de_cute: YESSSSSS

EddieMom: Yay!! Sure!!

Tommo: No thanks Commie

Okay! Just go to my room, the door's unlocked : TordieBoi

---------

A knock on Tord's door could be heard "Come in!" He cheerfully said, Edd, Matt and Tom walked in, looks like the Jehovah wanted sweets, maybe but no, he wanted to hear what Tord thought about the anonymous person who gave it. Tord smiled at the sight of his friends and held out the sweets, all four of them were now on the floor, chewing on the sweets.

"Can I look at the handwriting on the card Tord?" Matt held out his hand, Tord nodded and gave him the card, Tom just scoffed and watched them "Wait, I know who's handwriting this is" Matt gasped and turned to Tom "Tom! This is your handwriting!" He chirped happily, giving Tom the note.

Tom's eyes turned white and wide, Tord's eyes averted themselves from Tom as he blushed "I-I" Tom looked at Tord nervously, blushing? Matt and Edd grinned, taking some more sweets for themselves "We'll leave you be~" Edd cooed as he slipped out of the room with Matt.

Tord looked at Tom, the boy has his eyes closed, like he was calming himself down, Tord crawled to him and hugged him, Tom's eyes shot open "Tord?!" Tom looked at him and smiled softly, hugging back "Did you mean the words in the note..?" He asked, somehow full of hope, looking at Tom, who nodded and placed a kiss on Tord's lips "Every single word" Tom smiled as he said that, Tord wanted to cry, from overwhelming feelings.

Tom smiled "I love you Commie" He hummed and pulled Tord in for another sweet and loving kiss "I love you too" Tord smiled breathlessly when they pulled away.

End
-------------
Hey- I managed to post a chappy! (Mix of chapter and crappy) Hey guys so so so sorry for not getting out chapters, I've been feeling unmotivated but hey! I'm slowly getting back motivation-

( ˘ ³˘)♥

Thanks for all the reads and votes guys! They are very much appreciated!

Please please PLEASE request, I don't have any more ideas-

Word count: 1169 words

Stay sweet, sour, spicy, salty or anything you want! Have an amazing day/afternoon/night!

Love you all!

Oh and please stay safe and Advance Happy Pride Month!!!!🏳️‍🌈