Toasty sweets

Everyday, the gang would always notice Tord out early and coming home late, they confronted him about it but answers never came.

Tom groaned as he got up, looking at the clock "5:06 am? Who the fuck is up thi- oh, Tord" He mumbled and got out of bed, going to the kitchen to see Tord cooking, Tom hummed and watched him.

The norsk was humming to himself, smiling softly as he baked breakfast for his friends before leaving, he squeaked a bit when he heard a voice behind him "Hey Commie" Tom came up behind him and looked at what Tord was doing "Woah, never knew you baked" Tom hummed and placed a hand on Tord's hair, ruffling it, Tord glared at him "Get your hand off my hair, oh and yes I do bake" Tord hummed and placed the pan in the oven.

Tom looked at him "Why are you even always up this early? You never told us" Tom sat down, Tord followed him and sat down infront of him "I know you guys would judge me so I'm not telling you, not yet, I'm still not comfortable sharing my other hobbies with you.." Tord sighed and fiddled with his fingers, Tom snickered "Well yeah, since you're a weird asshole"

Tord stood up and got to the fridge, opening it and started to take out some coffee beans and milk. He started to make the drinks, swaying his hips a bit, Tom watched him, mainly his ass, smirking.

The timer made a sound indicating the food in the oven was ready, since Tord was busy "Tom? Can you help me here?" Tord asked, concentrating on the drinks, Tom nodded and stood up "What should I do?" He asked, getting closer to Tord's neck, which he may or may not wanted to bite, Tord hummed "Oh, just get the breakfast from the oven"

Tom nodded and did what he was told, Tord finished on the drinks and placed them on the table, Tord then went to Tom, who was placing the pan on the counter, Tord hummed and looked at him "Okay, that's good, now we're going to cut this in squares!" Tom nodded and grabbed a knife, going to Tord and giving it to him.

Tord then cut the breakfast in squares "What did you put there anyway?" Tom asked "Pancake batter, bananas, berries and bacon of course!" He smiled, Tom let out a smile and unconsciously placed his hands on Tord's waist, Tord blushed a bit and let him, Tom then placed his chin on Tord's head "Tom?" Tord asked in a shaky voice "Yes?" Tom hummed and looked at Tord's work "Can you please let go?" He asked, Tom nodded and let out a sigh, letting go of Tord.

By the time Edd and Matt got downstairs Tom and Tord were already eating, talking to each other, Edd was completely surprised about this but only hummed and smiled before sitting next to Tord, Matt sat next to Tom "Morning guys" Tord smiled and ate another piece of the food "Good morning Tord, how come you and Tom aren't uh..arguing?" Edd asked getting a bite of the food, Tord shrugged "Yum! Another great breakfast Tord!" He smiled, Tord smiled back and looked at the clock, standing up "I better get going" He got his backpack which was on the couch "Bye.." Edd sighed and looked over at Tom, who stood up "I gotta go meet someone" He checked his phone, Edd nodded and hummed, continuing to eat.

Tom stepped outside, seeing Tord turning to a corner, Tom quickly followed, keeping his voids at Tord. Tord smiled and opened his small bakery once he reached it, Tom's eyes widened a bit, he watched, seeing people come in the bakery "must be the employees" He mumbled to himself, once he knew that they were ready for customers, he went in "Hello sir!" An employee greeted him, Tom smiled "Can I go see Tord?" Tom hummed and tucked his hands in his pockets, "You're a relative?" The employee asked, Tom nodded "You're a family relative? Or boyfriend?" He asked again, Tom blushed again "B-Boyfriend" He mumbled, The employee smiled and led him to the back.

"Sir! Your boyfriend's here!" He called out. Tom blushed again and Tord stepped out "I don't ha-" Tord looked at Tom "Oh, hi" He glared at him and dragged him in the room. Tom looked at him "Tord? How long have you been hiding this?" Tord looked away and sighed "A-A few months ago"

Tom smiled "That's why you've been making us desserts" Tord looked at him, nervously "Y-You're not mad?" He mumbled, Tom chuckled and cupped Tord's cheek "Why would I? Plus, I wanna help out, are there any more spots for employment?" He asked, Tord blushed and nodded "The last baker had to quit cause he had to move states, so it's just me baking" He looked up at Tom, with a small smile on his face. They were inches apart.

Dammit, I can kiss this commie here, right now, he looks so cute Tom thought to himself, holding Tord's cheeks, Tord pursed his lips "T-Tom?" He asked getting a hold of Tom's arm "Yes?"
"Kiss me"
Tom blushed before pulling Tord into a sweet and loving kiss, closing his eyes, Tord kissed back and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Tom's neck. Tom's hands trailed down to Tord's waist, pulling him closer, Tom licked Tord's bottom lip, asking for permission which Tord granted, Tom explored Tord's mouth, every inch of it, Tord tilted this head making the kiss a bit more heated, Tom's hands were now on Tord's ass, softly squeezing it, Tord let out a soft moan in the kiss.

Tom pulled away, looking at Tord, Tord looked up at Tom with a lovesick gaze "I really don't know why I didn't do that sooner~" Tom chuckled and kissed Tord's forehead, Tord hummed and hugged him "Tom, I love you" He mumbled, Tom placed a hand on top of Tord's hair "What was that?~" He teased, Tord huffed and looked up at him, giving him a quick peck on the lips "I said I love you" Tom chuckled and placed a kiss on Tord's lips, moving his hand up to Tord's cheek, caressing it gently "I love you too baby~" Tord blushed and huffed looking away "Cute~" Tom cooed

End

--------------

Hi okay, that was so fucking rushed- and probably short, I hope you enjoyed this crap I made, sorry for not publishing chapters sooner, this asshole haven't been feeling the best lately, and I'm trying to distract myself by drawing, I post the stuff on Instagram, my username is "the_commie_bastard"

Anyway please request

Always be sweet\spicy\sour\salty or whatever you please, have an amazing day\afternoon

Word count: 1153 words

Love you guys