some more sad :⁰ (2)

Tom sighed and looked at his phone, him and Tord were on the wallpaper, he knew this was his fault, he knew he hurt Tord, he knew he was the main reason of this whole problem. Tom pursed his lips "He's better off without me for sure.." he mumbled quietly

Tord watched Edd and Matt eat, he just finished eating and was at the living room, thinking about who the man in the picture was, he tried to get some information from Edd and Matt but they never gave him anything. What are they hiding?

Tom sat down on the bed and sighed, glancing at his and Tord's closet, he got up and went to see what was so menacing about it. Tom opened it and pursed his lips, seeing lesser of Tord's clothes, his eyes trailed to a box, below everything. Tom sat down on the floor and grabbed it, gently holding it, the soft fabric gently brushing on his hand.

Tord got up from the couch and looked at Edd and Matt "Are you sure I live here Edd?" He perked up a brow "Nothing seems that familiar in here" he mumbled "Except for that picture" Tord sat down in front of them.

Edd hummed "Of course you live here! You just have to remember, plus, that picture is a bit old" he paused "How about we go somewhere, yes?" He smiled. Matt looked at Edd and sighed "Dear..I don't think we should lie to him.." he whispered. Edd looked at Matt "But he seems happier not knowing about his existence.." he whispered back.

Tord perked up a brow "Are you hiding something from me?" He mumbled and watched them, eyebrows furrowed lightly. Matt sighed "I'm telling him the truth Edd.." he mumbled and looked back at Tord, "That man at the door was your..boyfriend..I don't know if you two are still dating or not.."

Tord's eyes widened "But I don't remember anything about him! He doesn't even seems familiar!" Matt made Tord sit down "It's because you didn't get a good look at him"

Tom sighed and looked at the ring in the box, a beautiful rose gold ring, a blue gem in the middle, words engraved at the inner side of the ring "My world, My everything, My love, I can't live without" Tom quietly read. Tord could've been wearing this right now..They could've at least be happier with each other..

Tord pursed his lips "..I-..where can I find him..?" He mumbled and got up. Edd got up as well "You're no seeing him again Tord!" He shouted "He would always hurt you! I don't want you always coming back to us with tears on your face! He's the reason you got comatosed in the first place!" Edd bursted out, he couldn't hold in his tears, he just wanted his best friend to be safe

Tord sighed "I don't care..I wanna see him..now tell me where he lives.." he mumbled, running a hand on his hair. Matt got up "I'll drive you there..Eddie, do you wanna come..?" He sighed and looked at Edd, picking him up gently. Edd nodded a bit and held onto him, sniffling quietly.

Tom smiled a bit and let tears fall, closing the small box gently, finding another small box, but, he didn't buy two, could this be..? Tom dug through his clothes and grabbed it, immediately opening it, there it was, a silver ring, red rubies can be seen on top of it, words engraved in the inside "Always be with you, together, forever ♡︎ "  Tom read out loud, more tears falling down his eyes.

Tord, Matt and Edd went in the car, silent. Tord looking out the window, Matt starting to drive to Tom's house, Edd holding Ringo gently, looking at the road. Tord started to get familiar with the area, looking around through the window. Matt soon parked the car "Here we are" he mumbled, walking out of the car.

Edd sighed and got out as well, now calm, having a quiet, purring feline in his arms. Tord got out of the car without a word, looking around, memories starting to get back to him, seeing himself get out of a window of the house, seeing himself crying by the door, seeing himself..in a bad place.