some more sad :⁰

I forgot these!!! Warnings?? Uh- a sad Tord and a cheater Tom- also a hospitalized Tord-
-----------------------
Tord was in his locked room at night, sniffling, he rubbed his eyes and continued to pack his stuff.

Tom and him had just gotten a new house, it's been years since they got together.

Now their life was just, arguments, fighting, drinking. This was never gonna work out. That's why, he's running away..after all those years-

The front door opened, he flinched and pursed his lips, continuing to pack. Tord then heard a giggle and a chuckle downstairs, he held in tears as he stood up, grabbing more of his belongings and putting them in a suitcase.

Was he really gonna do this?

Is he independent enough to do this?

Would..Tom care if he was gone..?

Tord shook the thoughts out of his head, there was no backing out now, he'd told Matt and Edd that he was gonna stay at their house for a while, or, until Tom notices that he's gone.

Tord sighed and closed his bag, opening the window, he jumped out of it and started running to the direction of Edd and Matt's house.

He's really doing it huh?

Tord rubbed his eyes and soon just walked, he pursed his lips and sighed "He probably got drunk again.." he laughed a bit "C-Classic..stupid Tom." He mumbled and continued to walk.

Tord soon reached Edd and Matt's neighborhood, all he needed was to cross roads and he's done.

But as soon as he stepped in the pedestrian lane. Mind clouded with thoughts, overthinking about everything instead of paying attention to the road.

He got hit by a car, which, he hit his head hard on the pavement, it started to bleed. The man called the ambulance and panicked, searching for Tord's phone, he called the first number on screen, Edd's number.

To this, causing both the Brits waking up from the sudden call. Edd was panicking when he got out of the house. Matt followed him, wanting to calm him down but Also panicking.

They went to the location where Tord was and got in the ambulance with him. The driver followed them too, since this was his fault, he needed to pay for Tord's hospital bills.

Tord was barely hanging on, his whole body went limp, head bleeding, bruises and cuts around his body. He honestly looked dead.

Edd gripped on Tord's bag and started to cry, hugging Matt tight, he couldn't contain himself, his best friend being in this condition.

Edd, with shaky hands, grabbed his phone and looked at Tom's number, looking back at Matt "S-Should W-We..?" He mumbled, hiccuping.

Matt sighed and kissed his cheek, putting his phone down "Not now..Tom was the main reason Tord ran away in the first place.." he rubbed his back and held him tight "You need to calm down first dear.." he whispered to him, reassuringly.

Edd nodded and whimpered quietly, nuzzling on Matt's neck with a shaky breath, he held him tight, trembling in his arms.

Meanwhile, with Tom.

Tom was drunk indeed. He went to his and Tord's room with the girl he brought home and looked around, finding it weird that Tord wasn't there but just continuing his session with the woman anyway.

Let's just skip, shall we? A few days later, Tord was comatosed, his head being treated. The doctors explained to Matt and Edd that Tord will have memory loss when he wakes up, but they reassured him that they're doing their best to get his best friend better.