Don't you remember?

Tord got up from his bed, he had been preparing for this moment since he noticed his feelings, he also had a backup plan if it backfired. Tord went to Tom's room and knocked on his door "Tom?" Tord asked, his nervousness peaking up, "What do you want Commie?!" Tom shouted from the other side, Tord flinched and took a few deep breaths "I-I just wanna t-talk, can I c-come in?" Tord asked, he stuttered a lot. This is surely gonna go well.

Tom opened the door and looked down at Tord "..Come in then asshole." Tom sighed in annoyance. Tord shyly went in Tom's room and stood there, Tom stood in front on Tord. "L-look, I l-love you Thomas.." Tord mumbled, he suddenly heard Tom chuckle "and what are you asking here Commie?" Tom bent down to the level of Tord's height "D-do you a-atleast like me b-back..?" Tord closed his eyes tightly, Tom grabbed Tord's chin, making Tord face him "What makes you think I'll have feelings for a Communist like you?!" Tom remarked I'm so sorry Tord...I don't want to hurt you..You deserve much better.. Tom thought to himself before lightly pushing Tord out of his room, making Tord stumble, but Tord stood his ground and gazed at the floor tears threatening to fall. 

Tord's heart broke as he stood back up and ran to his room, containing the sobs that were about to spill. Tord locked himself in his room and started to prepare for the back up plan, he wrote on a piece of paper:

"Hello, me, You are Tord Larshine, 24 years old, likes guns, hentai, bacon, other things Edd cooks and inventing things, the people you live in with this house are your friends since childhood, Edd, Matt and Tom, and please...Do not fall for Tom, he hates you...well..me..us? I don't know, just..act normal, smile, laugh at Edd's jokes (the green hoodied one), Compliment Matt (Purple hoodie with green overcoat) and..Ignore Tom if he insults you (The blue hoodied no eyes alcoholic)"

Tord let out a deep breath and put the paper on the table, he grabbed his memory eraser gun, that he stored in his closet and shot himself with it. Old memories, gone, just because of a stupid rejection.

.

.

.

Tord opened his eyes "W-where..? Who am I..?" Tord stood up and looked at his hands, he noticed a paper on the table right next to this... machinery of some sort? And picked it up, he read it carefully, now gaining knowledge of himself and the people around him and why this happened. Tord got downstairs and noticed Edd and Matt on the couch "Hey Edd! Hey Matt!" He waved at them and sat on the single person couch.

Not a moment later Edd was cracking up jokes again, making both Tord and Matt laugh, Just like old times, but does he really remember 'old times?' Tord got up "I'm going to the kitchen Edd, did you make something?" Tord asked looking at Edd "Yeah, it's still warm and they're at the table, French toast, the kinds you like" Edd smiled at Tord, like the mother he is. Tord nodded and went his way to the kitchen, finding it easily because of the outstanding scent of the food.

Tord ate the food, munching on them when he heard a cough near him. Tord turned around to see an eyeless male, that must be Tom. "You okay Commie?" Tom asked, sitting accross Tord, Tord nodded and ignored the snarky nickname, he continued to eat. "Look, Commie, what I said was true and you have no need to be mad" Tom said as he grabbed an orange from a nearby bowl of fruits. "What did you even say?" Tord spoke up, making Tom widen his eyes. "You can't act like that forever, Commie" Tom snarled and ate the peeled orange peice by peice.

Tord rolled his eyes and decided it was time for him to leave "I don't even know what you said, nor what I did" Tord said as he stood up from his chair and going to the fridge getting a cup of milk. Tom let out a sigh of confusion, and walked off to Edd and Matt. "Does anything feel off with Tord?" Tom asked before sitting down and looked at Edd and Matt. "No, he seems normal" Edd took a sip of his cola and Matt hummed agreeing to Edd.

Tord went to his room, and Tom followed and knocked on Tord's door. "Yes?" Tord opened his door. "I just wanna talk" Tom softly said and went into Tord's room. "What would you want to talk about Tom?" Tord sat down on his bed and Tom sat on a chair, where he saw the memory eraser gun and the note. "Oh! I gotta go to the bathroom, don't snoop around Tom" Tord warned and got out of the door.

Tom grabbed the note and read it, Tom's eyes widened and watered as he read through the note "He..erased his memory.." Tom put the note down and wiped his tears away. "Tom..?" Tord had a shocked expression "Why'd you erase your memory just because of a FUCKING REJECTION?!" Tom stood up in anger "I don't fucking know, okay! MAYBE IF YOU JUST REJECTED PAST ME A BIT MORE CALMLY THIS WON'T FUCKING HAPPEN! DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT THIS?!" Tord had tears falling from his face, not noticing Tom come up to him and give him a hug.

Tord tried to push Tom away but failed when Tom tightened his grip "..Let's just stay like this..okay?" Tom softly said and carried Tord to the bed and wrapped his arms around Tord, Tord just gave up and just hugged back, crying onto Tom's chest. Tom ran his fingers through Tord's hair. 

"This means nothing." Tord sternly said. Tom looked down at Tord "..Whatever you say.." Tom sighed But this means everything to me... Tom thought to himself as he felt Tord bury his head onto his chest. Tord sighed "I'm so sorry..these were never my intentions.." Tom mumbled to himself hoping Tord wouldn't hear. "It's okay..My past self didn't know what to do..rejections are never the best..." Tord mumbled as before he yawned. Tom rubbed Tord's back to calm him down, Tord's breathing eased and his arms around Tom loosened. Tom kissed Tord's forehead and sighed.

"I still love you.."

--------------------------------- 

Wooo! Finally done, sorry for not updating, my parents took my phone for a week because my Brother and I fight all the time and as punishment that happened-
Give meh requestsss
I love y'all! Thanks for 700+ reads, the 18 votes and the follow! Thank you! I was thrilled when I saw the amount!

word count: 1149 words

Stay sweet, sour, spicy, salty or anything you desire! I love all of you! Have a great Day/Afternoon/Night

Bye sweets 030