Forever, Misunderstood, and Chocolate

Start from the beginning

"It's fine. Don't sweat it!" She exclaimed.

I smiled and blushed. She smiled back.

"My name is Pitch Black. Sorry for running into you." I said kinda gentlemanish.

She blushed.

"My names Toothiana, but everyone calls me Tooth. And really, it's okay." She said laughing again.

She was a very happy person. I think I liked her. Like, like-liked her! But how?!! We just met! Whatever.

"So umm-" I went on.

She smiled again and took my hand. She took off into the air and I faced her. She took me to a meadow full of flowers and sweet me down. I smiled and she blushed. She gracefully landed and there was only about 3 inches between us. I closed the gap and kissed her. I pulled away and she really blushed. I walked with her in the meadow and saw it was night time now. The moon was out and it was full. We kayed in the grass looking at it. Suddenly, moonlight came between us and created a picnic basket. We sat up and looked in it. There was chocolate everything! Chocolate covered strawberries! Chocolate covered truffles! Chocolate covered raisins! Chocolate ice cream! Chocolate cake! Anything chocolate, we had it. She smiled at me and I smiled at her. We fed each other chocolate covered strawberries and told jokes. I felt happy with her. The shadows were in the back of my mind now and I forgot about them. I was truly happy for the first time in a long time.

End of memory (back to Elsa's Pov)

I woke up smiling. I turned over on my side to see Jack. He had a mess of hair yet was still really cute. I smiled bigger. His eyes suddenly piped open and he planted a kiss on my lips. He pulled away and we hopped out of bed.

"Well, Elsa. You were awfully happy when you woke up this morning. What do you want for breakfast?" He asked.

I smirked.

"You know what? I have the sudden craving for chocolate..." I said.

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter and late update, I have been working on my other book and it's upcoming sequel! So, I promise to update sooner from now on!! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment, vote, and subscribe!

-Writer_In_Me