Goodbye

We were in the middle of deadly seas. The exact place Anna died. The captain had a few tears on his face because he was sure he was going to die. I smirked. Jack looked worried and so did Kristoff. I walked over to the railing and put my hand out over the ocean. My power made it's way down and froze the entire area around us. The rest of the sea was calm. The captain let out a breath of relief and I smiled. I walked over to Jack.

"This is where we go our separate ways for a while. I will meet you, the captain, Kristoff, and Sven in a few days. Three at the most. Goodbye Jack." I said.

He shook his head no and put his forehead on mine.

"Elsa, you can't leave. I know you created this ice, but I don't trust it. What if you fall in it like I did and die. What if yoiu don't come back when that happens? What if I never see you again?" He asked.

I laughed a little.

"You worry to much Jack. Stop with the what if and get with the program. Worry about now. Don't turn into me. Don't become a stressed mental person like me." I said

He smiled.

"Your not mental." He said

We both smiled.

"You know, the colour of your eyes never failed to make my day?" Jack said.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks. He kissed my nose and walked over to Kristoff.

"Pleaseeeeeeee, Elsa. Be SAFE!" Jack said.

I nodded.

"Goodbye Jack. Goodbye Kristoff and Sven." I walked over to the captain. "What is your name kind sir?" I asked.

He smiled.

"Olliur Spenk." He said kindly.

I smiled at him.

"See you soon Olliur Spenk. Thank you for bringing me here." I said.

He nodded and headed over to Jack with a net. Jack laughed.

"Mr.Frost, I thought you might need this to carry everyone." Olliur said.

We all smiled.

"Sure Olliur. And call me Jack. Everyone get in the net!" Jack said.

Everyone climbed into the net. I was tempted to. To be safe and away from harm. To be in Jack arms one last time before my certain death. To see my cousin Rupunzle and my Aunt and Uncle. But I really just wanted to find Anna, so I stayed on the ship as they all flew away. I saw Jack look back with tears in his eyes. I waved as he turned around.

"Okay. Time to start." I said jumping off the ship onto the ice.

It made spiderweb cracks beneath my feet. I quickly fixed that. It was glossy and beautiful. I took my shoes and socks off. I tried to throw them on the ship and epically failed. My socks and shoes went into the water and sunk. I would never see them again. Whatever. I undid my hair and took it out of it's usual braid. It hung midway down my back and was wavy. It felt good to have all my hair down and not up. I unclipped my cape and watched it float away in the ocean. I smiled and took off my leggings. I set them on the ice like an idiot and they blew away in the wind.

"Crap!" I said.

It was time for the worst part now. I took of my dress and put it in a case made of ice. I locked it and was satisfied. I was stark naked and the wind was cool. I waved my hand and had a wet suit made of ice. It was blue with white. I walked to the ice's edge and sat down. I put my feet in the water. It was fairly warm, but yet again, everything is warm to me. Except Jack.

"No. Don't think about him." I told myself.

Yes. Don't think about him Elsa. Never think about him till you are about to die. Don't worry, that shall be soon. Pitch told me in my head. That scared me. I will die soon?! I told Jack I would be back. If I died, Arendelle would have to look towards Jack and he can't take on that responsibility yet. He's not ready. Plus, why is Pitch being so rude and hateful? I helped him!

Heyyyy! Now you have to think about why Pitch is being like that to Elsa! I am evil! Mu ha ha ha! Sorry. The pic is of Elsa's wetsuit. A shout out to wintxrqueen for commenting on the last chapter. Thanks so much!!! This chapter was dedicated to her. Don't forget to comment vote and subscribe!

-Writer_In_Me

P.S.- I hope you guys like the new cover! I made them with a Wattpad app.