Coming Home

We reached a dark room. There were cages hanging from the ceiling. I was kinda freaked out. It was scary.

"Don't be afraid Elsa. It's okay." Pitch whispered to me.

I looker at him confused. He smiled. He had my hand and we were walking down a hallway. I missed Jack, even though he would never understand.

"Pitch, thank you for letting me come." I said smiling back to him.

He nodded.

"No problem. At least one person understands that I am not totally evil. I should be thanking you, so thank you." He said awkwardly.

I giggled. He laughed. He led me to a dining room. He let go of my hand and pulled out a chair so I could sit. I sat and he pushed it in. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said as he sat down next to me.

He smiled back.

"Elsa, I need to tell you something."

I looked at him kindly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He took a deep breath.

"I was going to have you come with me even if you wanted to stay. They have no power over the person who wants you." He said.

I was confused.

"Who wants me?!" I asked loudly.

He took another deep breath.

"He is the god of the underworld. He is a man with a temper and he wants you."

I smiled. I laughed.

"He wants me!? Doesn't he know he should fear me?" I said in a harsh tone.

Pitch looked surprised.

"Well, Snow Queen, he wants you to be his queen. He wants a fierce, yet gentle soul to take. That's why he wants you. Don't worry though. I will protect you." He said.

I nodded.

"Well, if he wants me, he will have to win war first. I will not go easily." I said harsher than before.

Pitch smiled and stood up. He instantly fell down on his butt. I laughed and noticed the room was covered in rough ice. My anger had gotten the best of me. Pitch laughed with me. I walked over and helped him up. We walked down the hall hand in hand. He showed me my room and left me to sleep. He had to go out and do his job, so he would be back in the morning. I was walking out of the bathroom, after brushing my teeth, and saw a little light come into my room. I stopped in place. The light grew brighter. And brighter. It got so bright, I had to turn away and close my eyes. The light dissapered and I turned around, only to see Jack. I walked over to him with tears on my face. I had to be dreaming. He couldn't be here. He hated Pitch. He despised him. I was inches away from him.

"Jack?" I whispered, my voice shaky.

I reached out to to touch his cheek. My hand went through him. I started to cry more.

"Elsa, what's wrong?" He asked.

I wiped my eyes, but tears still came. He tried to wipe them away, but his hand went through me.

"Your just, not, here, with me. I miss you Jack Frost. I miss you with all my heart. I-I-" I said between sobs.

He closed the gap between us. He smiled.

"Come home Elsa. If you miss me to the point of tears, then come home to me. I am a hologram right now, but you can come to me. I love you Elsa of Arendelle. I love you." He said.