Gone

I was so confused. I was the one? I looked at Jack.

"What am I the one for Jack?" I asked.

He looked at the guardians and they nodded. He turned to me.

"Well, you see, I, um-" He tried to explain.

Tooth jumped in. I think she was getting annoyed.

"You see, Elsa. The moon told us someone was going to come and help us fight a hard battle. He said she would eventually find her courage and not be nervous around people. You were clearly nervous when you met us, but you realized we aren't bad and decided to tell us your name! We believe that you are the girl the moon was talking about! But, before we get our hopes up, we must wait until night, so the moon can tell us if your the one." She said with excitement.

I understood now. They needed me to help them.

"Why didn't you all just come and tell me this in Arendelle? It would have saved you a lot of time." I said.

Tooth shrugged. They all started to talk with without each other. I zoned out and heard someone speak to me.

"Oh Elsa." The voice said. "If only they actually cared about you. All they want is your help. You are just another pawn in their game. If you die, they won't care. Now sleep. You know you want to." It spoke in a soft low voice.

I put my hands on my head and turned away from everyone.

"No." I whispered to myself.

"Sleep. Remember my warning." It said.

I was on the floor at this point, on my hands and knees.

"No!" I whispered to myself again.

Someone came over and picked me up. I looked up and saw it was North. He held me close and let me cry into his shirt. I soon was half asleep. North was still standing with me in his arms. Suddenly, I was moves from one pair of arms to another. I was now being held by Bunnymund. I almost fell asleep completely, but I didn't. I hated the feeling of being weak. I felt weak right now. Everyone was trying to comfort me. I was soon set into another pair of arms. These felt normal. I looked upon and saw Jack. My face was so close to his. I blushed. He smiled. He set me down, knowing that's what I wanted. I smiled to him. Then Tooth bolted next to me.

"So guys? Were is Elsa gonna stay while she is with us?" She asked.

I looked around. I had never thought about that. Jack walked over to me and took my hand.

"She can stay with me." He said in a in a kinda question like form.

Bunnymund looked around.

"She could stay with me." He said more as a statement.

North shook his head.

"She could just stay here with me." He said.

Tooth had to step in.

"Well, I'm the only other girl, so she could stay with me!" She said happy.

Suddenly, everyone remembered Sandy. He took a step back and showed us he doesn't want any part in this. I laughed.

"So Elsa?" Tooth said. "Who do want to stay with?"

I looked around. I didn't know. I was torn between Jack and Tooth. I trusted Jack more.

"I think I'll go with Jack." I said blushing.

Tooth's face dropped.

"Soory Tooth. You probably have things to do, being the Tooth Fairy and all. I hope you don't take that the wrong way." I smiled at her.