The Guardians

Me and Jack walked down to the workshop. When we got there,he opened the door. He held the door open for me. When I passed, he grabbed my hand and came in with me. I blushed. Suddenly, a huge man comes over with his arms crossed. I gasped and froze in place. He looked intimidating. He crossed his arms. He had tattoos on his arms. One said Naughty and the other said Nice. He looked at Jack.

"Jack? Who is this?" He said pointing at me.

Jack smiled and leaned over to me.

"I'll let you handle this." He whispered in my ear.

Jack walked off and started talking to a huge animal. The man looked at me.

"Who are you?" He asked in a Russian accent.

I was wide eyed and super nervous. I swallowed and opened my mouth.

"I am Elsa." I said softly.

He smiled and turned around.

"Jack!" He yelled.

Jack faced him. The man chuckled.

"So Jack, this is who you've been looking for?" The man said.

I got mad. What was he saying. I am worthless? I put a smile on my face.

"Who are you?" I said.

He looked down at me.

"My name is North. Better known as Santa Clause." He said smiling.

That threw me off. He was Santa!?

"Your North?!" I said shocked.

"Yup." He said nodding.

Suddenly a woman covered in feathers burst through the door. She flew right over to Jack, locking him in a bear hug. I giggled. He blushed.

"Oh Jack! I am so happy your back!" She said excited.

Jack got her off of him and walked over to me.

"Guy's, this is Elsa." He said.

The woman looked at me. She flew to me and opened my mouth. She was checking my mouth for something. I started to get freaked out. I started to grunt and get her out of my mouth. Jack pulled her away from me. I backed away from her. Jack walked back over to me. He took my hand. I was super nervous when he did.

"Elsa, this is North. He's Santa Clause."

He pointed to the big man.

"That's Sandy. He's the Sandman."

He said pointing to the little golden man. He smiled and waved to me. I smiled and waved back.

"That's Bunnymund. He's the Easter Bunny."

He pointed to the big animal. He was a bunny. He held out his hand and I took it. We shook hands for a second.

'And the one that was invading your face, is Tooth. She's the Tooth Fairy."

It made so much more sense why she was checking my teeth! I smiled at her. She smiled back.

"It's nice to meet you all." I said.

They all smiled. They looked at each other. Then they looked at Jack. He was looking quite hopeful.

"She's the one." They all told Jack.

Hey! Short chapter, I know. Sorry bout that. Also sorry about the cliffhanger. The pic above is of the guardians. Sorry about the blurry picture. I had to write the end of this chapter at least 6 times because Wattpad didn't save it. It really sucked. Don't forget to comment, vote, and subscribe!

-Writer_In_Me