New Life

I wake up in someone's arms. I see a boy with white hair and piercing blue eyes. I stand up and back away from him. I see a man with blue fire as his hair.

"Who are you?" I ask him.

"Oh my love, are you okay?" He asked.

He came over and pulled me into a hug. I put my head on his chest  because I am afraid.

"What did that evil man, Jack do to you! You don't remember me? We are supposed to get married tomorrow at sunset!"

I look at his eyes and frown. "I guess he took away my memory. Now, what's your name?" I ask.

"Hades. And now I will let the evil, evil, evil, people introduce themselves. They did this to you darling."

It started with a man with golden eyes and gray skin. "Elsa! Please remember me! Its Pitch, you know who I am!"

He had a gag put into his mouth by Hades. Then came the boy with blue eyes and white hair.

"Elsa. Please remember me. Its Jack. Please, I beg you-" He was cut off by a gag.

Then came a red head girl. "Elsa, please its me, Anna, your sister. Please remember me! Please don't leave me!" She was crying and she had a gag put into her mouth as well.

Then came a girl with an innocent look. "Elsa, it is Rupunzle! Remember who you are? Please remember." She said before a gag was put into her mouth.

Then came a snowman. "Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs! Elsa, why don't you remember me? You made me!" He was so happy till Hades made him........ Melt. Now he was just a puddle of water.

I heard Anna shriek. I looked at her and tried to remember who she was. All I can see her as is a crybaby evil girl. She seems nice though. I look to Hades. He looks at my hands and I flick them towards the girl.

I didnt know what to expect and ice shot out and hit her heart. She instantly froze because it hit her dead in the heart.

I gasped at what did and Hades laughed. "Good job my love! Try again on Pitch."

I smiled because I think I am ment to do this. My fiance seems to think its right and he is the only one that isn't evil. I flick my wrists and hit him dead in the heart, freezing him. Then again with Jack who was instantly turned to ice. I turned to the man with dirty blonde hair and he shakes his head.

"Please Elsa! Its me, Kristoff! Please. I know you are going to do it, so just get it over with. At least I won't have to live without Anna."

I flick my wrists and he freezes. I then do the same thing to Rupunzle.

Hades smiles and turns me towards him. He kisses me and picks me up, bridal style. He takes me down the stairs and to a balcony where he sets me down. I see people gather around the bottom of it.

Hades whispered what I needed to tell them in my ear.

"My people! A new life awaits us! There shall be a wedding tomorrow at sundown and you will all attend. Princess Anna, Pitch Black, Jack Frost, Olaf the Snowman, and Kristoff are now all dead. You will listen to me, Queen Elsa and your king, King Hades." I yell to them.

They all start to yell and push their way into the castle. I fear I might not see another day because of their anger. But, do I even deserve to see another day?

Ohhhhh! I am so evil. The next chapter will be the last chapter. If you are emotional, then just end the book now. You will probably not need to read the next chapter. Comment vote and subscribe.

-R_T_S