Lay Your Head Down

I run back to the room with the people I froze. It has been at least five minutes and they were all dead. I went to Jack and touched his cheek that was now flawless ice. I felt a surge of happiness. I put my hand completely over his cheek.

I suddenly remember who I am.

I am Queen Elsa of Arendelle. I have snow and ice powers and am in lobe with Jack Frost. Me and Pitch Black are buddies and Anna is my sister.

My entire life has just flashed before my eyes and was back inside my head. I saw Jack and started to cry. Maby if I have true love for him, he will come back.

I hugged him. That didnt work. I kissed his ice covered lips and felt the ice start to melt a little.

I backed away and saw him crack out of the ice. I felt a sharp pain.

"Ahhh!" I yell as I fall over in pain.

Jack comes over to me and helps me get to Pitch. I hug him and feel another sharp pain. I have less energy but I need to save everyone.

He starts to melt and I go to Anna. I squeeze her as tight as I can and she starts too melt. I feel like I need to sleep but I must carry on.

I try to move on to Olaf, but cant move without feeling the pain.

"Jack. Help." I whisper as he comes over to move me.

I flip my hands around and Olaf is again created. I smile at him as I feel another sharp pain.

I realize that the pain is in my heart, like I am draining my life out of me when I melt someone.

I hug Punzie and feel the pain to where I am paralyzed and can't move at all. That's exactly what I am doing and Jack relises it too.

"Oh My God. Elsa, your killing yourself to save us. Please. This is going to kill you. Please stop. Please." Jack begged.

I smile as I look at Kristoff. I know Anna loves him and I needed to save him. Pitch saw what I was looking at and saw the concern on my face. He made black sand form under me and made it float towards Kristoff. I take a deep breath and Jack comes over to me.

He smiles at me then kisses me. He must have been thinking it would give me enough life to save Kristoff and live. He was right.

I hugged Kristoff and he melted. I slowly slid over to the bed and sat on it. Everyone came over to me.

"I love you guys. I love all of-" I was cut off by Hades when he burst into the room. He was all cut up and bleeding everywhere.

He looked at me. "You will die, tonight!"

I look at him in fear. He is immortal because he is a god.

But, gods can be frozen. Everyone moved behind me and let me handle it. Jack tried to fight but I pushed him away from the fight that was about to go down.

Hades shoots a flame at me and I fight back with ice. His flame hits me. Before I fall down on the floor I shoot some ice on him. He freezes and I hit the floor.

Jack picks me up and puts me on the bed. I am dying.

"Smash him. After I die, smash him. Also, I love you all. I really do."

I feel my eyes close as I hear people sob. I feel Pitch and Jack next to me. I hear Anna start to sing. She is singing me to sleep. My eternal sleep.

"Lay your head down. Rest your sorry eyes. You are about to take the biggest step of your life. You will see the light, you will go in. You will see the ones you lost, you shall be together again.

"Lay down your worry filled head. Just close your eyes. Sit back and enjoy the ride. I love you, its your time to go. Just, let the past go.

"You let me in. You let it go. You loved and feared. Remember the good times we had,"

I took my last breath and sang as Anna stopped and cryed.

"In this place. I love you too, see you soon, old friend."