Never Again

I stared at him wide eyed.

"Jack Frost? I just read a story about you!"

He smiled and rubbed the back of his head.

"I my or may not have put that there."

I giggled.

"Please, come in." I said.

He jumped into my room and looked around.

"Jack, why are you here? Were you the one putting frost on my window?"

He looked me in the eyes. His eyes were an icy blue color. The same as mine before the nightmare.

"I am here because I heard you had the same powers as me. Yes, I would put frost on your window, to let you know I was here. What is wrong with your eyes and hair?"

I went over to my mirror of ice and noticed something. My eyes were still turning purple and the brown was turning to black. I was a paler too. Crap. I turned around and faced him.

"When I fell off the roof, did you save me? You know with the wind?"

He shook his head no.

"I couldn't find my staff though. Someone must have took it."

I noticed a staff in his hand. I got wide eyed. I started to walk backwards.

"No. No. No. No! Please no! It can't be! He saved me!" I was whispering to myself.

Jack started to come near me. I put my hand out.

"Stop! Don't come any closer! If you do I  will freeze you!" I was screaming at this point.

The voices came. This time, Jack heard them too.

"Oh, Elsa! It worked. My Fearlings have turned you evil. Your worst fear is coming true. Your a monster now."

I fell to my knees. No! I can't!

"Elsa, your fear makes me stronger."

I had tears streaming down my face. I looked at Jack. Jack came next to me and helped me stand up. I looked at Pitch and wiped the tears away.

"I know my fear makes you stronger. I will never be like you though!" I yelled.

Jack walked me to the window and as we jumped, I was hit in the head wit something soft. It put me to sleep. I fell limp in Jacks arms as he pulled me closer. I didn't weigh much. I fell into a deep sleep and started having a nightmare.

NIGHTMARE:

I was standing in front of Anna. I had just hit her with ice and she was on the floor. I smirked.

"Never again will I come to love someone. Never again. Love is weakness. Love makes hate. Love made me have fear. Love made me hate youLove is pain. Never again will I love another." I said.

Anna looked up at me. She was clutching her heart.