Do You Want To Build A Snowman

Jack smiled at me. He took my hand as we lifted into the air to go to Arendelle. They had the best chocolate. We flew to Arendelle, only to see everyone dressed in black and looking upset. We landed on the roof outside my window. I went into my room and Jack followed. I made my door fly open and made a maid scream when I flug them open.

"What happened?! Why is everyone dressed like that?!" I asked harshly.

She cowered back a little.

"My dear Princess Elsa, have you not heard? Princess Anna, is dead." She said.

I looked at her. I had tears in my eyes and fell to the floor.

"How?!' I asked.

She had tears running down her face.

"She was going to visit your cousin, Rupunzle, in Corona." She said.

How could Anna die?! Sweet, enthusiastic, happy, beautiful, amazing, out going, stubborn, Anna! It's all my fault! If only I had let her in she wouldn't have gone to Corona, and she might still be alive!!!!!!!!

"Take me the her grave." I demand harshly.

The maid nods and I follow her out the doors. We walk to the royal graveyard and I see Anna's tombstone. It is in the middle of my parents. I run over to it and collapse. I lean against it and cry. Jack and the maid (even though no one can see him) stand away from me crying. I was having a complete breakdown.

"You guys can leave. I will be here for a while." I say with a shaky and cracking voice.

They nod and leave. The maid looked confused because I said guys as in more than one. When the were gone, I cryed a lot more. I sat there for 3 hours either crying or sobbing. I know they are the same thing, but one was way more teary than the other. The sun was starting to set and I put my head on the stone. Then, I did something I hadn't done for Anna in a long time. I sung.

"Yes I want to build a snowman. And ride our bikes around the halls. I know, my company was overdue, and i know you probably got bored with your dolls. I got really lonely, but I knew you, would always come by. So, of course I want to build a snowman. But now we can't build a snowman." I stopped singing and started to cry and whisper. "Oh, Anna. Why?"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Pitch. He sat down next to me.

"Oh, Pitch. Why did it have to be Anna? I would switch places with her in a heartbeat. She didn't deserve to die!" I yelled.

I saw blue coming over the hill. Jack ran over to me and hugged me. Pitch slowly walked away. I saw the hurt in his eyes and felt a pang of guilt for leaving him. I cried into Jack's shoulder then stopped. We walked back to the castle and I saw my dress then black. I looked around and saw Pitch on a rooftop. He immediately dissapered. I put my head on Jack as we walked through town.

"Elsa." The wind called.

Heyyyy!! So, I am sorry for the short chapter and am happy for the support. Thank you for reading! I am happy you like this book enough to read it!!!!! The pic above is of Anna, just because some of you might not have known what she looked like. I hope you like the song I wrote as Elsa's response to Anna. Don't forget to comment, vote, and subscribe!

-Writer_In_Me