Reset

He had two little things come after me. I reacted quickly and shot them in the heart with ice. They were smaller than Anna, so they froze on the spot. He smiled.

"There's the fire I adore!" He said.

I smirked. "Well, you better kepp looking cause that was ice!" I said throwing ice spikes out of my hands.

He dissapered and popped up behind me. I felt something go into my arm and I fell asleep. Into a deep sleep.

A few hours later

I woke up in a room. My room. "Why did you bring me-" I gasped with tears in my eyes.

I glared at Hades. He had Jack, Pitch, Anna, Rupunzle, Kristoff, and Olaf tied up. I walked over to them, and realized what was going on. Hades made my fear a reality. Not my nightmare fear, my biggest fear. I had to choose.

"Now, who will live and be happy, while everyone else dies at your hand?"

I gulped. "I can't kill them. I can't choose! Why are you doing this!?" I yelled.

He smiled. "Because then I have a reason to make you forget who you really are and reset you."

I just looked at him. "I will let you take me. I won't let you reset me, but I will go with you!"

He smiled. "Kill, or reset. Your choice."

I sighed shaking. "Reset." I felt tears fill my eyes.

The choke in Jacks mouth fell out. "Elsa! Please don't do this! I would rather die than see you as a monster that doesn't have memories of her family and friends!"

I smiled. "I'm sorry Jack. I am so, so sorry. I love you guys." I say as I turn to Hades. He smiles as he hands me a cup of water that holds the forgetting potion. I drink all and I drop it. Everything goes blurry and I get dizzy. Everything is blended together and I hear evil chuckles. I fall to the floor and get cut by the glass that was shattered everywhere. I layed down the rest of the way as someone took my into their arms. I felt their cool skin touch mine.

"I love you Elsa. I really do love you." Jack said.

I feel his cool lips touch mine for a second before going completely limp and going into a deep sleep.

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter. Now, I must kill you with questions. Will Elsa ever remember Jack and the others? Will Hades kill them anyway? Will Elsa become a monster? Will Elsa be the one to kill them anyway? Will anything ever go right in anyone's life in this book?!? I feel so evil now. Comment, vote, subscribe.

-Isabelle_Lynn