Chasing Anna

It sounded like Anna.

"Jack!" I screamed.

Everyone looked at me. I pulled him inside the gates.

"Anna! She just said my name!" I said.

He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Elsa, Anna is dead. You were just at her grave. She died at sea." He said.

I frowned.

"What about Kristoff!?" I said running to the Rock Trolls.

Jack pocked me up and we started flying. I watched the people turn into ants. We finally reached them and I saw Kristoff. We landed and I ran over to him. I sat next to him and Sven.

"Hey Kristoff." I said sweetly.

He looked at me and wiped his tears away.

"Hey Elsa. I am going insane." He said.

I looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you going insane?" I asked.

What he said was really random. I greeted him and he tells me he's insane. I kinda wish Anna hadn't spent so much time with him now.

"I heard Anna in the wind. She said Kristoff." He said.

I got it wide eyed.

"I heard Anna in the wind too. She told me Elsa." I told him.

He stood up.

"Well, we have to find out if she's really dead or not." He said.

I stood up and nodded.

"We should. First, I need you to believe in Jack Frost." I said.

He nodded and closed his eyes. He opened them and fell over the rock he was sitting on almost.

"Who's he?!" Kristoff asked.

I smiled.

"That's Jack Frost. Now, let's go to the Fjord." I said walking to Jack.

Kristoff followed us. Sven came too.

A few minutes later

We got on the last royal ship we had and set sail for Corana.

"So, who's ready to go on an adventure?" I asked as Arendelle dissapered in the horizon.

Sven and Kristoff smile.

"We are." Kristoff said hugging Sven.

I smiled.

"Elsa, since when am I not ready for an adventure?" Jack said playfully.

I laughed. I went to the captain of the ship.

"We need to go the same rout that Princess Anna took on her journey to Corana." I said.

He shook is head.

"I am sorry ma'am, but I can't do that for you. The waters are still dangerous." He said.

I frowned.

"That is fine. I know how to handle that, now take us the way Princess Anna went." I said demandingly.

He sighed and I walked away.

"What was that about?" Jack asked.

I looked at the sea.

"He didn't want to go the same way Anna was going because the water is dangerous still." I said.

Jack was shocked.

"So you want to die?!" He yelled.

I just looked at the sea.

"I am going to freeze our part of the ocean. You are going to fly the captain, Kristoff, and Sven to land." I said looking at him.

"Well, what's going to happen to you?" He asked concerned.

I made a snowflake form in my hand.

"I am going to search for Anna." I said.

Heyyyy!! So, Elsa is going on a very dangerous mission for Anna. The question is, Is Anna really dead? That will keep you thinking I hope. The picture is of Kristoff in case you didn't know what he looked like. Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment vote and subscribe.

-Writer_In_Me