"Okay," she said and Greyson sighed loudly, standing up from the chair.

"Now that's sorted, you ready for bed?" Greyson said, looking at Indianna.

It was late and Indianna had been waiting for Greyson for a while. She nodded and yawned as she stood up. Greyson snaked his arm round her waist and held her close.

"I'll see you two tomorrow," Mark nodded and the couple left Greyson's office and within minutes they were in his room.

"Did I say I wanted to sleep here tonight?" Indianna wondered, a teasing tone to her voice.

"No," Greyson said lowly and pulled his top over his head. Indianna's eyes locked onto his large chest and toned stomach. "But you're not leaving this room."

Indianna raised an eyebrow at Greyson as he kicked his shoes off and unbuckled his belt. "Oh really?" She said and looked to the door that was left ajar. She took a teasing step towards it and Greyson was in front of her in a second, slamming the door and grabbing her waist, pulling her over to the bed.

Indianna gasped when she landed on the soft mattress and Greyson took his jeans off, leaving them in a pile next to his tshirt.

Indianna sat up on the bed and Greyson sat next to her, pulling her dress over her head. He ran his hands down Indianna's side and she shivered. Indianna reached over Greyson and grabbed his tshirt from the floor. She sat back up just as Greyson un-clipped her bra.

"Not today," she yawned and pulled her bra off, she quickly slipped Greyson's tshirt on and crawled under his bed covers. "I'm tired."

"I can wake you up," Greyson murmured against Indianna's back and she laughed, linking her fingers with his.

"Tomorrow," she said softly and closed her eyes.

Greyson smirked and laid down next to her. "Of course," he said, wrapping his arms around her and pulling Indianna close.

*

It was pitch black when Greyson woke. He looked down at Indianna who was snuggled into his chest and smiled. "Happy Birthday, sugar," he said softly and ran his fingers through her hair. He leaned down and gently kissed Indianna's jawline. He sucked gently on her skin as he trailed kisses down her neck and he eventually got to her mark.

"Greyson," Indianna said tiredly as she stirred awake. She gasped when Greyson sucked on her mark and he smirked.

"It's tomorrow," he murmured and in a flash he was straddling Indianna and pinning her arms above her head. "Happy birthday."

Indianna was wide awake now and she rolled her eyes at Greyson. "What time is it? When I said tomorrow I meant in the morning."

"It is morning," Greyson smirked. "Early morning."

"Greyson, you have a long drive today I don't want you falling asleep-"

Greyson kissed Indianna firmly on the lips and tutted. "Shut the hell up and let me fuck you, sugar," he growled and Indianna didn't protest when he kissed her again.

*

Indianna didn't get much sleep for the rest of the night. She was lying next to Greyson, their naked bodies touching and sparks igniting between them.

"Tired?" Greyson said smugly, noticing Indianna's breathing that she was trying to calm.

"Exhausted," Indianna groaned. "You woke me at an unGodly hour!"

"Don't complain," Greyson smirked and kissed Indianna's temple. "You had a lovely time. Happy birthday, sugar."

Indianna smiled as Greyson ran his hand down Indianna's arm and she kissed him softly before turning serious. "I think it's going to hurt to walk."

Greyson laughed and wrapped his arms around Indianna, pulling her close and burying his face in her shoulder. He kissed her neck and Indianna squealed as she was turned so Greyson was on top of her.

"I'm so glad I found you," he said lowly, his eyes taking every inch of Indianna's body in. Indianna started to squirm uncomfortable under his gaze and Greyson arched an eyebrow. "Don't feel embarrassed," he said sternly and placed his hands on either side of Indianna's waist.

"Well, I'm stark naked and you're just... Staring," Indianna muttered and Greyson smirked.

"I know."

"Stop staring."

"And why should I?" Greyson wondered and moved his hands up so he was cupping Indianna's breasts. "We're mates and that means I get you all to myself, sugar."

"You're the only guy who has ever seen me naked," Indianna blurted.

Greyson nodded. "Good."

"It's still weird," she admitted. "I've never done this before and you..."

"What?" Greyson asked.

"You have."

Greyson sensed a flare of jealousy in Indianna and he smiled. "Is somebody jealous?"

"No," Indianna muttered and avoided Greyson's gaze. "Okay, a little bit!" She huffed.

"Why? You know I wouldn't go near another girl."

"Not now," Indianna grumbled. "I remember the girls telling me when I arrived that you had fucked half the school-"

"Sh!" Greyson said sternly and placed his hand over Indianna's mouth. "Okay, yes, I've fucked a few random girls, but that was way before you, Indie. There's no need to be jealous. I've only got eyes for you."

Indianna sighed and nodded.

"Hey," Greyson snapped and lowered so his face was inches from Indianna's. "No pouting. It's your birthday and I will not have you being anything other than happy."

"I'm fine," Indianna said softly and kissed Greyson.

"Promise?" Greyson said.

"Promise."

"Good, then it's time for your present," Greyson grinned and he reached under the bed and lifted up a long velvet box. Indianna sat up, pulled Greyson's top over her head and then took the box from Greyson. "It's not going to open itself," he said and Indianna rolled her eyes, but opened the box.

"Oh Greyson," she gasped and looked at the delicate bracelet in the box. It was white gold and absolutely gorgeous. It looked old fashioned, but simple and lovely at the same time. "It's beautiful."

"It was my grandmothers," Greyson said and lifted the bracelet and took Indianna's wrist. "And now it's yours."

Indianna watched as Greyson secured the bracelet on her wrist and he then raised a charm, a small wolf charm with G and I engraved into it. He attached it to one of the loops on the bracelet and Indianna smiled. "Greyson, I love it!" She squealed and wrapped her arms round his neck. "It's perfect, thank you!"

Greyson smiled and kissed Indianna. "I'm glad you like it."

"I love it," she repeated and looked into Greyson's eyes. She raised her hand to his face and cupped his cheek. "Greyson," she said softly, "I love you."

Greyson's eyes lit up. "You do?"

"I do," Indianna smiled.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to properly say that," Greyson whispered. "I love you, sugar."