Thank you

Wow, it's finished. After two years I have completed my first ever story. Thank you so much to everyone that has read this and got it to over 5 million reads ! I never imagined it would get that popular !

Now, I understand many of you may not be very happy with me and the events that happened in this story, but I urge you check out the second book when I start updating it. You will definitely want to read it, even if you are super annoyed about Greyson's death I promise you won't regret it !

There are a lot of unanswered questions that I'm sure you want the answers to and I promise you will find out everything in the next book.

Again, thank you so bloody much for all the support with this story and for sticking with me, even with some of my super slow updates. I finished writing this book literally a day before my final college exams start, so I can relax, breath and focus on school for the moment, but as soon as my exams are finished I will get straight to writing the next book so hopefully you won't have to wait too long !

Oh, and if you really are that eager for more then check out Confident- it's about Brooke and Harry, set before Indianna came !

Thank you everyone for reading this story.

See ya soon !