LII - Tease #1

Hi guys, I just want to say something.

Please do not be rude to each other in the comments. I have said this before but I read every single comment and when I see people being rude it gets me down (even if it isn't directed at me). If you disagree with someone don't argue about it, just agree to disagree. People have differing opinions and not everyone is going to get along, it doesn't mean you have to be mean to each other.

It's not nice and is a waste of time that only causes negativity.

Also, it is never a smart move to start an argument with the author of the story you are reading. It reflects badly on you and only you. Watch what you say. If you are rude to me then I will not hesitate to reply and knock you down. I do not like arguing but I will if I am in the right and you (I don't mean this harshly) but you will be made to look like a bitch. I've been on Wattpad for a while and from what I've seen an author only argues with someone because that said someone has been rude and started the argument in the first place. I have never seen an author be rude to a reader unless it is perfectly justified and they are just defending themselves/their book.

I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but I just hate people who are horrible for no reason and I won't stand for it.

But anyways, Enjoy this chapter guys and be nice to each other !

*

Indianna groaned as she awoke. The sound of footsteps ringing clearly in her ears.

"Morning," Greyson said from beside her and she smiled tiredly up at him.

"It's so loud," she grumbled.

"What?" Greyson frowned and he nodded once he realised what Indianna was talking about. "It's Kal walking up the stairs."

"Tell him to tiptoe," Indianna mumbled and buried her face in Greyson's chest. She just wanted to sleep.

"We have school."

"I'm tired," Indianna whined.

"And I wonder why that is?" Kal yelled, dramatically entering Greyson's room. Indianna squeaked in surprise and Greyson growled, quickly grabbing the bed sheets and covering Indianna's naked body.

"Fucking knock!" Greyson yelled. "Jheeze, Kal, get out!"

"I just wanted to say that it's great that you two are now fucking and all, but please do not do it in the early hours of the morning in a silent house full of werewolves with extremely good hearing," Kal said with a cheeky grin.

"Kal!" Indianna gasped.

"You had a go at Harry and Brooke for being loud... You two took it to another level."

"Get out," Greyson growled and Kal grinned, winking at the both of them and then exiting the room.

"Fuck," Indianna groaned. "We weren't that loud..."

"It's Kal, he likes to exaggerate," Greyson shrugged. "Even so, this is my house so if people want to moan at me then they can get out."

"That is so embarrassing," Indianna grumbled and Greyson laughed, moving on the bed so he was hovering over Indianna.

"You know, Kal said not to do it when everyone is asleep," Greyson said and smirked. "Everyone is currently awake and getting ready for school. So?"

"You are the one that said we have to go to school," Indianna said and pushed Greyson away from her. "So that can wait."

"Do you really want too, sugar?" Greyson called as Indianna pulled one of Greyson's shirts over her head and stood up from the bed.

She didn't answer and Greyson smirked.