LXXV- Family Reunion

Door:

Locked.

Window:

Locked.

Despite Indianna's increased strength she couldn't break through either.

"Bloody Greyson," she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. Indianna groaned loudly and paced her room. She had to get out. She had to save Brooke and Martha.

She knew she was being selfish, but she couldn't let innocent people die.

Indianna's head snapped towards the door as there was a click and she frowned when a piece of paper was slid under the door. She picked it up immediately and unfolded it, reading what it said.

Go to him now.

I'll get Stacy out.

Stay hidden.

Indianna immediately opened the door and peered out cautiously. Brandon wasn't the only spy.

Greyson was right; there was a leak in the pack and they were letting Indianna out.

Indianna made sure to keep her thoughts blocked as she quietly walked out into the hallway and she listened carefully for anyone nearby.

She could easily hear Greyson talking with Jansen, Harry, Kal and Ace and she guessed they were in his office. Nowhere near the front door.

She was tense as she walked through the large house. If she bumped into one pack member then she would be screwed.

She reached the staircase and couldn't see anyone in sight. Indianna swallowed and held her breath as she descended the stairs, praying that for once they would decide not to squeak. Indianna's heart was thumping when she reached the bottom of the staircase and she glanced round cautiously before moving towards the front door.

If she could get out undetected then she could save them.

Indianna made it to the door and quietly opened it. She stepped out onto the porch and glanced over her shoulder. She listened in on Greyson's voice and savoured the moment before shutting the door and running off into the woods.

"I did it," Indianna whispered and let out a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Greyson."

Indianna contemplated shifting, but part of her didn't want to without Greyson. She had only ever shifted with him and it didn't feel right without him by her side.

"I'm so sorry," she mumbled and wiped her eye as a tear escaped. "I have to do this."

Indianna tried to forget about leaving Greyson and focused on her destination: where Rogue was.

Home.

*

Indianna slowed to a walk when she spotted her house and she scanned the area. Nothing seemed out of place, but she could feel eyes on her. As she approached two guys appeared out of the woods and she narrowed her eyes at them.

They looked dishevelled and... rogue.

"We're just here to make sure you don't do anything stupid," one of them spoke. His voice was deep, croaky.

"Like what?"

"Kill him."

Kill Rogue.

Indianna hadn't actually thought of it.

"I'm not going too," she said and stopped by the path that led to her house, the guys less than two meters away from her.

"Hold your arms out and stand shoulder width apart," one of the guys ordered and Indianna frowned.