LXVII- The Branding Ceremony #1

Another amazing cover by @littlemissgemini224 ! I love it ! Thank you !☺️

*

Indianna looked at her mother in shock. "You..." She swallowed and tried to force words out. "You... Dad... You kicked your 12 year old son out of your pack!"

"He was destined to bring death and destruction," Iris said. "We had no choice!"

"You had every choice! Just because some nutjob psychic person has a vision it doesn't mean you have to do the most drastic thing!" Indianna yelled and Greyson placed his hands on Indianna's waist and pulled her closer to him.

"That nutjob psychic is our pack member, sugar, watch your words," Greyson said into Indianna's ear. He didn't let go of her, he could feel Indianna's anger rising.

"It's your fault!" Indianna gasped and held her hand to her mouth. "The reason dad is dead! The reason why Rogue is harassing me!"

"Indianna!" Iris said, her eyes wide in shock.

"If you and dad hadn't have kicked him out then dad might be alive!" Indianna whimpered. "Oh my god!"

"You can't know that," Iris frowned.

"I think it's a pretty good guess!" Indianna exclaimed. "Oh my god, get out!

"What?" Iris frowned.

"I can't bare to look at someone who would banish their son!" Indianna cried. "You had one chance mum, one more chance! You've blown it."

"Indianna, no! Jason is evil! You can't be taking his side!" Iris whimpered.

"Because of you! I'm not taking his side! Yes, he has brought death and destruction, but maybe he wouldn't have if you would have kept him in the pack! You were his mother! I never would have abandoned my child! Never!" Indianna snapped. "Get out of my sight!"

"Indianna, please don't do this," Iris said sadly.

"Iris, go," Greyson said sternly and wrapped his arms around a shaking Indianna. "She's on the verge of loosing control."

"Please," Iris pleaded. "I'm sorry-"

"Get out!" Indianna screamed and Iris quickly jumped up. "Get out! Get out! Get out!"

"Sugar," Greyson grunted and in a flash he was straddling Indianna and pinning her arms to her side. "I know you're angry, but you need to calm down."

"Calm down!" Indianna yelled and struggled in Greyson's hold. "How can I calm down after what I just found out! My parents made Rogue the way he is! The man I looked up to my whole life deserted his only son-"

Greyson covered Indianna's mouth with his hand. "Take a moment," he instructed. "Breathe. Calm yourself."

Indianna glared at Greyson and tried pushing him off her with her free hand, but he easily grabbed both of her hands in one of his and pinned them above her head.

"Sugar, you won't think straight if you're clouded with anger," Greyson said softly. "Just calm down."

After a few minutes Indianna went limp and she closed her eyes as a few tears slipped out. Greyson slowly moved his hand and let go of her arms. "I don't know what to think," Indianna said quietly. "My mind is a mess."

"I know," Greyson sighed and he shuffled back so Indianna could sit up. "I'm sorry, sugar."

"For?"

"For everything," Greyson muttered and cupped Indianna's cheek. "For the lies... The secrets... Everything. I'm so sorry."

Indianna nodded and placed her hand over Greyson's. "It's okay."