II- Greyson.

"Hello, Indianna." Greyson sat down next to Indianna and linked his fingers together on the desk. He turned his head to look at her and she bit her lip nervously, feeling uneasy under his gaze. "This is the part where you say hi, otherwise it would be considered rude."

"Oh, sorry," she whispered and coughed. "Hi." 

There was a twinkle of amusement in Greyson's eyes and he chuckled ever so slightly. "I don't think I introduced myself last lesson. I'm Greyson Evans. " He had an aura of confidence and it intimidated Indianna.

"Yeah, Brooke told me," Indianna said. She avoided Greyson's eyes.

"Ah Brooklyn," he said. "She's a character. Brandon however, he's a miserable dick."

"He seems nice."

"Yeah, he's a big cuddly teddy bear," Greyson said dryly and rolled his eyes. "Not everyone in this town is who they say they are."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Just be careful who you make friends with."

"But Brandon and Brooke-"

"They are good people, but I just don't get along with Brandon. I'm not talking about them."

"I've not met anyone else."

Unless she counted the voice in her head.

"I'm not surprised."

"What?"

"I mean, you are just so approachable," he said sarcastically and smirked at her. "Relax, Indie-"

"Indie?"

"Yes, Indie. I get it though, you're shy. I plan to change that though. It's not everyday I get to help out a social outcast?"

"What? I'm not a social-"

"I'm teasing," he said and chuckled. "Besides, do you know how many girls would kill to be in your position?"

"No?"

"Indie, all the girls want me," he whispered and leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest. "With a click of my fingers, I could have anything I wanted."

"Oh," she said and nodded, looking down at her hands. She wasn't good with conversations, she wasn't good at being social in general, especially when someone was very confident.

"So, why did you move?" Greyson questioned.

Indianna shrugged her shoulders. "My mum wanted a change of scenery," she said quietly.

"Do you live with your father?"

"No," she whispered. "He's... Away."

"Right." Greyson nodded slowly and pursed his lips. "Away," he murmured.

"Why are you talking to me?" Indianna rose an eyebrow at Greyson who shrugged.

"Because I want to, and I always get what I want."

"Oh. Right."

"Indie, what's this?" Greyson reached out and gently touched Indianna's wrist. 

She gasped suddenly and tried to pull away, but his grasp was firm. "Greyson. Let go of m-me."

"What is it?"

"Please, I feel comfortable," Indianna said. 

"Answer my question, Indie." Greyson's fear was firm and Indianna swallowed nervously.

"You can see what it is," she whispered.

"How did you get it?"

"How else do you get a scar of a bite mark on your wrist?" She asked with a bitter edge to her voice. "You get bitten."