Chapter 29

um- we just doubled the reads on this story in a day?! thank you guys so much :))
number 6 in DreamNotFound?! thank you guys! happy holidays :))

Dream POV

The brits put 2 quarters each into the car game. The quickly shake each others hands and turn towards their own screens. Everybody is surrounding the two boys.

Before they can start the game, I stick my head between both of them.

"Tommy, I'll give you two hundred pounds if you beat George."

George looks at me in shock. I have enough trust in him to win.

"And if I win Dream? How much money will I get?"

I look the brown eyed boy in the face.

"George, we practically share our money."

He scoffs and turns towards the screen. They select their cars and the map. They chose a medium leveled track.

"Orlando, Florida!"

The machine shouts. I look up to see an animated image of the one and only, Orlando. George looks back at me and smiles, knowing exactly what he did.

"3.. 2.. 1! Go Go Go!"

The race begins.

George gets a good start ahead Tommy. Only 30 seconds in and he's in 2nd places, leaving Tommy at 5th.

"Fuck!"

Tommy suddenly shouts as he runs into the virtual trash cans. Parents and kids all around look over at the tall blonde. Fundy and Niki start to apologize to the by standers. They walk off with an eye roll.

Everybody is gathered close around the two brits. I'm kneeled by George's side and Tubbo is by Tommys, leaving everybody else behind them.

I look over at George's face. The colourful screen reflects off his dark glossy eyes. He looks mostly relaxed but his jaw is tense.

He's perfect..

George looks over directly at me and a light pink dusts his face. Suddenly, a loud bang comes from the machine.

"LETS GOOOO!!"

George and I look up in shock. Tommy came in 1st place, and George was still on the track. He had run into something while looking over at me.

"Holy shit you should see the look on your face right now Gogy!"

George looks at him with a stern fave. His jaw is tense and his eyebrows knitted. He then losens up and sighs.

"I can't believe I lost to a child."

He shakes his head and looks back at me and mouths the words "this is your fault". I stand up and lightly bump him in the head with my elbow.

"George! My bank account!"

I mock the tone I used when Tommy lost to George in a 1 v 1 duel. He scoffs and starts to gather his things. Tommy and Tubbo look at each other with child like wonder.

"Two hundred pounds! We can buy like- a thousand lollies!"

Tubbo and Tommy happily laugh together and talk about what they should get while in town. There are plenty of shops down the dock, I'm sure we'll be stopping at everyone for the two boys.

We were about to walk out until Tubbo and Wilbur remember, their tickets.

"Hey guys! Let's go to the prize table! Niki and I got tons of tickets and so did Tubbo and Tommy."