Chapter 25

George POV

Its been along 2 hours but we finally make it to the Brighton Peer. Dream and Sapnap are knocked out cold as I park. Neither of them budge as the car turns off. I roll my eyes and check my phone.

————————
+3 New Texts

Wilbur 🎶: Niki, Fundy, and I just got here!
Tubbo 🐝: I'll be there in 10! This is gonna be so fun!
Tommy 👦🏼: WE JUST PULLED UP POG CHAMP!!
————————

Tommy is always obnoxious. You'd think it's just an act for his streams..

I look down the hill to see Wilbur, Eret, Niki, and Fundy at the bottom under the peer. I send Wilbur a picture of them and he looks straight at me. I smile and wave. He signals to the group and they go deeper under the peer hoping to hide themselves better.

I look to my left to see Tommy. His dad is in the drivers seat and they're talking back and forth. I look back at the Americans to see them still sleeping.

I quickly pull my phone back out and spam Tommy.

Tommy POV

I'm talking to my dad and telling him our plan. I'd meet him near the arcade once we were done for the day. Luckily he agreed and wouldn't be following us around.

As my dad finishes a sentence, my phone starts going off like crazy. I look down to see 10+ texts from George.

———————
Gogy: TOMMY!
Gogy: HEY TOMMY!
Gogy: TOMMY GET DOWN TO THE PEER
Gogy: LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT!!
Gogy: GET DOWN THERE BFORE DREAM AND SAP WAKE UP
Gogy: TOMMY THEYRE GONAN SEE YOU
———————

"Shit! I gotta go dad! Love you!"

"Thomas what have I said! Watch your language! Now have fun!"

I open the door and duck behind George's car. I run down the hill to meet up with Wilbur and the rest. After a good 20 seconds of looking around I hear a familiar voice call my name.

"Ay Tommy! Over here!"

Fundy calls out to me and they're sitting way down under the peer. They found a really good hiding spot.. I couldn't even find them and they were 40 feet away.

I run up join their conversation. They're talking about boring "adult things" but I bud in whenever I can. After a good 3 minutes of laughter, we all get a loud buzz. Wilbur looks down and reads out the message.

"From George, were just waiting on Tubbo right?"

He's about to read another line but stops after George's text. He just looks up at me and smiles. I squint my eyes at the tall brunette and question him.

"Well are you gonna finish reading the bloody text or what?"

My accent is thick as I quickly lose my patience. He smiles wide again and peers behind me.