Chapter 18

Dream POV

"What is it now Dreamy?"

He says in a annoyed voice. I can tell he's messing around by the goofy smile he's trying to hold back.

As he starts to bend his knees to get on my level, I grab his shirt collar and pull him onto the bed. He's caught off guard as he lays on top of my chest. He quickly pushes himself off so he's laying next to me.

I can't help but laugh. His eyes are slightly widen as he rubs the back of his neck. I look over at him and immediately quit laughing.

"Sorry Gogy, I didn't mean to catch you off guard."

I say with slight sorrow in my voice. If anything, I've been the one pushing this relationship when I asked to take it slow. He told me he's never been in a relationship before.. I need to take things slower. He trusts me.

"George.."

"Yes Dream?"

I scoot up to where my back is against the bed frame. I let out a sigh.

"If I ever, I don't know, push anything.. you can always tell me."

George POV

He glances over me with a serious look. I can tell he's distraught. While I wasn't entirely prepared for the moment he kissed me in the meadows, I wouldn't want to have my first kiss with anyone else.

I can't think of anything else in the heat of the moment. One minute I'm laying down and next thing I know I'm holding onto Dreams shirt collar, pushing my lips against his.

I can tell he's off guard but he slowly melts into the kiss. Almost ten seconds pass and I pull away to catch a breathe. Dream is bright red in the face and somehow, I'm not. It feels weird being the dominant one.

Dream laughs nervously and hides himself under the sheets. I lay back down into the dense mattress. I can almost feel Dreams heat transfer to my side of the bed.

I give him a light knock on the head. His soft blonde hair cushions it.

"Dreammm, anybody home?"

I tease him in a playful voice. No response. I pull my arm back to my side. As I start to close my eyes, I feel a tight grip on my shoulders. I open my eyes to see Dream in front of me under the covers. It's dark but I can faintly see his figure.

I give him a wide smile while returning to the surface of the blanket. I rest my hands behind my head and feel myself slowly get more and more tired. I let out a sigh.

"Good night, Dream."

I pat my hand on his head and slowly close my eyes. I quickly open them back up to the sound of rustling. I see Dreams head pop out of the covers from below through the corner of my eye. I shake my head lightly and close my eyes again.

After a few minutes of laying together in silence, Dream decides to break it.

"Georgeeeee, I'm not tired."

He sounds like a toddler. He pitched his voice to a note I thought he could never hit. I rub my eyes and lightly laugh at the tall figure next to me.

He seems intimidating from a far. Six feet tall, skinny, fit. But when you get to know him, he's an absolute child.

I roll to my side to look over at the complaining boy. He tries his hardest to look upset.. it's not working. I give him one last pity smile before gripping onto the bottom of shirt.

I push my head against his chest. I immediately feel every muscle in my body loosen. I can lightly feel his heart beat against my head. I can't help but lift my head to where my ear is against his chest.

He notices my movement and laughs at me. I don't mind. I wrap my arms around his waist and melt into the sound of his chest. I slow down the speed of my breathe to match his.

He says something but I don't hear it. I only feel the vibrations from his chest.

He takes his hand off his side and slowly runs his fingers through my hair. It's greasy and I can tell. He doesn't seem to mind.

I slowly snap back into reality and realize what's happening. As he runs his rough hands through my hair, I can't help but squeeze tighter around his waist.

I feel his breathe slow down and immediately release my grip. I never noticed how tightly I was wrapped around him. He laughs and rests his hand on my neck, lightly stroking it with his thumb.

He's so gentle. For somebody so tall, you'd think he'd be a lot more rough. Each touch of his feels like a soft feather against my skin and I can't help but smile every time he does.

I move my head up slightly to look at him. His eyes are shut with a slight smile. He starts to hum a familiar tune. I try to think of the name but quickly forget as I listen to his soft hums.

As I look up once more, I see that scar again. It's about two inches from one side of his chin to the other. I want to ask but I feel like now isn't the right time.

It's been almost thirty minutes now. My eyes feel heavy. Dream let's out a yawn. He tries to silence it with his pillow.

I smile once more and pull myself up with Dreams shirt. My head is now perfectly in the crook of his neck as I drift to sleep.

Before I fully fall asleep, I feel Dream put one hand on my waist and the other behind my head.

There is no better feeling than this.

———————————————

Yes, a chapter with just fluff. Your welcome 😌.
Anyways, I've had a lot of fun with the story! I have two other storys on my account if you'd like to check them out! :))

Thank you everybody for reading!